Games You Played Today Classic Mini

Exactly

playing curse of the moon trying to unlock nightmare mode, and i really dont like zangetsu at all

3 Likes

I may have played a game once ok @stavekoff go

2 Likes

thank you shrug ur a saint

Got a(n) Xbox for free at work, finally picked up all the necessary cable to get it working.
I pickedup Orta, Gungriffon and Breakdown, and i have crimson skies and murakumo on hold, and im looking for otogi and gunvalkyrie. Is there anything else I should check out?

Arx Fatalis
Black
Spider-Man 2
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay
Blood Wake (?)
Morrowind
Enclave
Far Cry Instincts
Galleon
Gunvalkyrie
Phantom Dust
Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy

Some of these arenā€™t Xbox exclusive but they were the best versions at the time.

Sneak King

2 Likes

NONE OF THE GAMES MENTIONED SO FAR CONTAIN THE WORDS ā€œJETā€ OR ā€œFUTUREā€

3 Likes

no

Right, sorry, forgot where I was

Youā€™ll definitely want to pick up Drake of the 99 Dragons

1 Like

donā€™t forget the definitive version of GTA3 (contains graphical enhancements that didnā€™t make it to PC)

1 Like

I hated the first one, why would i buy the sequel

the sequel gets rid of all the worst parts of the first one (namely the awful controls + camera + graffiti minigame)

4 Likes

well shit, looks like im getting the sequel

1 Like

When you say Otogi you mean both of them, right? Because you should get both, and the second one is better than the first. Also the Kingdom Under Fire games are good, and SNK vs Capcom 2 if you like your fightman crossovers more SNK styled.

yeah I mean both of them. I already have cvs 2 on ps2.

SvC and CvS are different things! Unless you mean the PS2 port of SvC but North America didnā€™t get those so I think of it mainly as Xbox.

oh you mean svc chaos! i have that emulated, the arcade version

I just realized Sneak King was on 360 whoops my joke option didnā€™t work so pretend I said like Jade Empire or something?

edit-No wait RLH: Run Like Hell sponsored by Bawls Energy Drink is the joke option.

2 Likes

All the Burger King games run on both. They are packaged as 360 games but they are actually original Xbox games that the 360 can run.

7 Likes

Sneak King reigns supreme once more.

4 Likes

Big Bumpinā€™ is the patricianā€™s choice

1 Like