games jokes

whyis it called “final fantasy” when there are 15 of them?? sounds like “not final” fantasy to me!

18 Likes

Lmao

1 Like

roflcopter

11 Likes

https://twitter.com/standupgamer

my only regret is that i didn’t perform these tweets in person

10 Likes

these are quite epic, m’lady

3 Likes

there’s an alternate universe out there where Stand Up Gamer exists and is a popular youtuber who does all of his sets via streaming. he gets tons of fanart and fanfiction written about him. i want to believe

4 Likes

bring this account back to life

2 Likes

Death Stranding? More like Death I Can’t Stand it!!! I’m already a baby, I don’t need to take care of one too!!

1 Like

If luigi and mario are brothers, how come they’re also a couple??! I bet the princess made that legal because she thinks it’s hot!!

3 Likes

If video games influenced behavior we’d all be running around darkened rooms eating glowing dots while listening to repetitive music – good thing they don’t!!

2 Likes

the cake…

IS A LIE!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes

what do ryu and ken have for their tea?
hadoken chips

3 Likes

You spoony bard!!!!

1 Like

i used to do gaming comedy routines…until i took an arrow to the knee!!!

3 Likes

is this the future of eat-dots?

3 Likes

danny brown did five minutes on mario 3

it was mostly about how fucked up it was that mario and luigi flew around the world killing all of bowser’s children before they went for him

3 Likes

What I need is a day one patch for my marriage!!!

Because it was a real GAME OVER (opens sports coat showing tshirt.) whoops wait a second folks. (Opens Heinz Mustard bottle pours contents on self.) Master Chief is native american appropriation.

9 Likes

do a baroll rol!!!1!!1!!!1!

3 Likes

i cant decide if this should go here or the gamer clothes section but all day today iveb een imagining a t-shirt that has the text “You think this is a game to me???” and then has some kind of video game related image on it but i cant decide what would be funniest

like either a joystick or generic game controller of some kind, or like a “High Scores” list with names like THE KING and CHAMP and stuff on it

2 Likes

one time I went to an open mic night at a minneapolis bar. the guy on stage was telling really boring jokes, up until when he pointed at the bottle of mustard that had been sitting on a stool next to him the entire time, and said, “yellow sauce.” and I lost my shit

8 Likes