FUCK YEAH DRAGON QUEST (Part 1)

Nah, I get annoyed with difficulty settings and was just like

take me to the game folks

This is my exact experience. The only other one I’d played was Pokemon Red. My mom got it for me because it looked like Pokemon. I probably played it more, once I got over the hump of “what the fuck is this”

1 Like
4 Likes

3 Likes

switch announcement has me fuckin dead

orchestrated soundtrack, the snes-style visuals from the 3ds version included, new content

jesus lord

2 Likes

I don’t think I could sink ~130 hours in this again even w/nihongo and symphonic score, additional content alluring.

But biggen up that 2D classic mode fuuuuuuuuk

i know, i didn’t dare to hope for score or 3ds graphics

1 Like

what are the chances they’ll make these features available to other versions of the game? 0%?

You can already hack in the orch score to PC XI at least

the score yes, the top down mode probably not

what about gay marriage

they never added the Deborah option to the Super Famicom, so

1 Like

pretty sure the super famicom wasn’t getting any new games in 2008

1 Like

and in this case the ps4 will probably be supported longer

curious how they got around sugiyama

can you make erik marry sylvando or is it just different people will marry the hero

1 Like

I lost the link, but apparently there is a 3DCG Dragon Quest movie coming out in Japan this year from the director of Doraemon: Stand By Me or whatever. Based on DQV and called “Dragon Quest: Your Story”

EDIT: Here it is

I am so conflicted about this switch version, just kinda wish I could transfer my ps4 save to it

I feel dumb for being an early adopter

True Dragon Quest fans will play the whole game all over again and love every second of it (all over again).

This announcement basically just made me say yeah I don’t actually need to finish it on PS4 despite being at the false ending 2/3 of the way through I’ll just finish it on Switch fuck yeah.

1 Like

it’s true, i am not a true fan.

i don’t have another 50 hours to get back to where i was

It’s okay. Dragon Quest will still be there when you do.

i’m definitely playing all the way through it again and i’m psyched