MON HUNTERS thread

i want this option the ps4, i don’t need no fog if it gonna be a hog

i’m tempted to buy this again on pc for the sick frames but i’m not gonna play it another 300 hours over there

have fun new hunters!

1 Like

Seems they’re here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata[YOUR STEAM ID HERE]\582010\remote

Turn off cloud sync though or else it will take those saves I think. Also might need to restart steam after you temper with those files

Okay this helped - having copied the contents of my third goddamn attempt out, my save was wiped on restart again but pasting them back into the folder and restarting seemed to restore things

Not even gonna bother with multiplayer yet, apparently it is something of a clusterfuck at the moment, among other issues

2 Likes

The airship engineer in the home base area is literally the main character of Werner Herzog’s documentary The White Diamond.

1 Like

The real problem is why is this happening to you?

Well, I could be running into a either some kind of Denuvo bollock and/or the sheer age of my CPU - an i7 920 from 2008!
This is literally my rig’s core:

The graphics card’s been taking the strain like woah but I guess I am asking a bit much at this point

if it’s any consolation I think there are going to be a lot more people annoyed when a game ships without explicit compatibility for a then-decade-old CPU a few years from now, you’re just ahead of the curve

Still better than my Athlon II

1 Like

The KBM controls are miraculously good considering. I might actually prefer them to using a bone controller. Mouse wheeling through the item bar is :100:

I read that squads are what the game calls clans/guilds, but I can’t make one yet. Does anyone know

a) when you can make one?
b) whether you can belong to multiples?

Thanks for this! I was gonna complain about how it’s nearly 20 minutes long, but it ended up being really informative.

1 Like

everything I’ve read points to Capcom taking out the base squad functionality and replacing it with Steam groups

I found this on reddit

1 Like

using an actual bone controller would be the most appropriate tbh

2 Likes

me: “huh, I don’t ever see any friend sessions or people in the SB group playing something must be broken”

also me: had Steam online status set to “invisible”

1 Like
  1. the in-game guide does not do a good job of explaining how to actually, really, seriously do charge blade good

2. learning how to do charge blade good is some galaxy brain shit

2 Likes

switch axe is trickier imo

Good swaxe play is like boltzmann brain

you have to understand, I’ve been on an insect glaive kick for most of the past few days and that’s pretty straightforward once you figure out kinsect management

shoot beetle, get buffs, pretend to be some kind of Errol Flynn-shaolin monk

1 Like

SO I’ve been bombing through this game. It’s the good time.

People on the SB discord don’t seem super interested. Soo if people want they are welcome to SelectBuddies, me and @VastleCania 's channel

2 Likes

Yeah I’m on that discord channel and have most of you on Steam I think. I’ll be online around three hours from now and then playing all Monday and Tuesday, so maybe we can make something work!

1 Like

I just took a gander at the achievements on this game. In steam the first achievement has 99.9% which is basically unheard of for steam games. Going down the line there’s a fast drop off, but what’s crazy is that this has been out for a weekend and certain low-level things in my mind like complete 100 quests or just… grind this thing haven’t been done by more than 1 percent yet.

Only about 45% have even fired their first sos flare. Should be interesting to see where these achivos land in a week from launch then a month from launch. It’s crazy because the percentages usually kinda set the precedent for the game at that point, and it’s always interesting to see how far people who just boot the game get, how most people seem to trigger things in the game, then how many go for it and how many people bother to fill the checklist.

2 Likes