final fantasy punk

hi, this is a zeal thread. i don’t know if i ever made it obvious but i am a square enix shill and i kinda wanna share all the ff stuff i keep buying because it’s kind of my brand and i’ve resigned my self to this fact despite the reality that i will never work for se or even join some group that makes cute jrpgs that reference it.

a pin i got of one of the best characters in ffxiv, my yoshitaka amano tarot deck ( it counts okay ), my gba copy of ffvi that’s i’m really glad i bought now that my playstations are dead, and a cute moogle patch that i need to put on something one of these days.

i will continue this thread with updates because i want more stuff and i’d like everyone to bear witness to the fact that i am final fantasy incarnate uwu

( i know i posted the pin twice but i really liked the packaging it came in, kupo )

25 Likes

if this doesn’t belong in the axe, pls forgive me
i never make threads!

i love that amano deck so much

3 Likes

Is that Alphinaud?

yeah! i got for like 20 bucks! i was lucky!
apparently it’s rare and pple are charging way more than that now

1 Like

harchefant!

Ah, yes, he’s very cool! He’s a total pervert in the Japanese version but you can kind of get that in the English one too

yeah, i love him about as much as i love aymeric
i didn’t really get the perv vibes while i was playing but maybe i just missed it?

i bought this earlier
long time coming

i’ve been dying to get it for years
i’m a black mage for real now

ahhh i missed you

this is great stuff

1 Like

newly ordered
coming soon
my only gripe is that i wish the arrow was pointing at ’ magic ’ instead

13 Likes

Oh is this from the FFV pin/bag collection thing? That super tempted me at the Squareenix store, because it was pretty great. That store is just pretty great in general.

That arrow should be able to slide up and down depending on the wearer’s whim

4 Likes

i found it on etsy and there’s no description actually. maybe i should ask them about it.
the square enix store i only open when i am absolutely sure that i have money because i will buy something.

1 Like

Oh, i meant the physical location, the artnia cafe in the bean, but yeah, the online store tempts me as well.

Looks like it is not, but it would work well on the FFV bag:

i haven’t played v yet but that looks cool! it’s on steam and keep wondering if i should just get it from there. i have almost all the others except for xii ( i returned it because of an unfixable graphics glitch ) and viii ( because i’m afraid i’ll fall asleep playing it again like all those other times i’ve tried to replay )

Honestly I’d just emulate a translated SNES version. The steam port really does a number on the interface.

1 Like

11 Likes

Imgur

the zidane sticker came with a completely unrelated package i got for a friend

5 Likes

real ffpunk is dressing like a devilgod’s nearly ultimate form