FGC##201Xrd Reload[st] - Now on Steam! (Part 1)

Well then I’m sold

i thought battle fantasia was anime st

also st is pretty anime itself, aesthetically at least

I thought Koihime Enbu was anime ST

1 Like

Well it’s not how I guessed they would handle his transformations but still pretty cute.

The perfect win pose.
The fatality here is a combination of 2 of his original ones

2 Likes

Played some of the Granblue Versus beta earlier and destroyed every single opponent as Charlotta with the medium attack auto-combo and her broken-as-hell counter

I think I won more games in the last 30 minutes than I did in the last six months of fighting games

Glad the Shang Tsung trailer more or less confirms Ash and, from what I can guess from the percussion heavy ending, Terminator.

Hopefully between those two and Spawn, Kombat Pack 2 will stick to original characters (returning or just like, new to the MK universe), but I guess they had the voice actors record enough lines ahead of time that those who’ve been digging around have found references to Joker, too. Ah well!

Warner Bros (c/o AT&T) is entirely about Brand Valuation, you throw Joker in there to make your next Burbank presentation a little easier to stomach

Look if they give me Joaquin Phoenix Joker and let me dress him up in real gaudy late 70s suits…I’ll allow it.

It’s not gonna be what they do, but.

1 Like

if ST matches took 5 minutes instead of 1

i never realized that “dhalsim but a bunny girl” is exactly what i wanted from a fighting game character but here we are

6 Likes

It will probably be Injustice joker since the voice director for MK/Injustice does the voice in Injustice and also voices Raiden. it would be pretty easy to get him well ahead of time to do lines (He also voices Geese Howard in Tekken 7).

But hey, the official press release said that Spawn will be voiced by Keith motherfucking David and Bruce Campbell is hinting he’s voicing Ash. So they are going pretty well all out on it. So far Jason has probably the best guest they have done since they got the core of Jason (A lumbering monster in a fast rushdown game is hard to do but they did pretty well) but I’d be interested to see how the new characters fit in.

1 Like

Well this kinda sucks:

Huh, I thought both SFV and Tekken had 8 frames of lag by design?

I’m not sure of the specifics for the SFV lag but it was patched following that whole debacle to be less than 8 frames average

ah ha. Then maybe they all were.

I’ve heard that the PS4 itself is 4ms of lag. So it can’t get any lower than that, on console.

Part of the input delay inherent to SF5 and Tekken 7 were also partly the result of limits of the Unreal Engine, and after UE got the right updates at some point SF5 and T7 both lowered their input delay. Some input delay is by design as well, adding time for input buffers and cushion room to skip frames during online play to hide the input lag due to online connections.

I can’t say what the deal is with SamSho. SNK has said this is their first time using Unreal Engine so that could be part of it. Part of it could be to make things feel heavier, or for online play. While you can feel this input delay in SamSho it’s generally got very measured, slow normals so it doesn’t feel out of place there. But you can also feel it when guarding, leading me to getting some Just Defends for guarding right on the frame when I’m supposed to get hit, when I was more intending to block before that.

It would be called anime ST if anyone knew about it. That Brian F stream from a couple of months ago is probably the most exposure it’s ever gotten. After some blowback from anime fans due to a tweet he went on to play the game later that day, enjoyed the dong combos, and then won SF5 at the next major. He jokingly attributes the win to playing Koihime.

Well hopefully something comes of this. SNK community manager:

1 Like

Are they playing a special modded build here or

It’s a modded build

ban :clap: that :clap: shark :clap:

2 Likes