FGC##201Xrd Reload[st] - Now on Steam! (Part 1)

yeah, it’s a bit puzzling. would have preferred gen-an, pillar wan-fu or asura to compliment shiki
happy that despite charlotte showing more leg they didn’t moeify her voice

as a charlotte player, her new design bothers me. she needs huge samus-esque pauldrons!!!

love the game aesthetic

new samurai shodown character

5 Likes

Yeah, not really sure how I feel about her. She’s got a mix between some nice strong woman atmosphere mixed with needlessly skimpy clothing. But you can only go up after Iroha’s subservient maid fantasy, right?

Stream archive of the Virtua Fighter VFR 17th Beat-Tribe Cup that happened a couple of weeks ago. 500 players, 100 teams, 12.5 hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eodRaeXVycE

1 Like

Since they announced that 3 of the 16 total characters will be newcomers then I guess that means we know the full roster now besides the last 2?

1 Like

As an April Fools joke Arika ported Fighting EX Layer to mobile phones with full 3D movement.

2 Likes
1 Like

Final two newcomers fill the Chinese rep and edgy young new chuuni quotas nicely as set by KoF14.

hmmmm

2 Likes

mfw all the low-poly model nostalgia dlc this year and still no new vf

9 Likes

Please go to @46:00 in this livestream SNK did to hear the above trailer music with VERY PS1 era English lyrics

Character bios for the new characters are translated at Gematsu. Kurama is very anime but he and Wu-Ruxiang’s designs are pretty good and I look forward to seeing how they play. The low poly 3D model costumes are fantastic.

If anyone was interested, SNK recently had a talk at a Japanese games conference where they discussed their implementation of a neural network for the ghost AI generation in Samurai Shodown. Someone summarized the talk here.

3 Likes

would have clicked this sooner if the spicy esport husband on esport wife battle action was advertised

Soul Calibur 6 for $20 if anyone wanted that. Only a Limited number of keys.

http://www.indiegala.com/soulcalibur-vi-crackerjack-on-sale

2 Likes

Here’s a trailer for Nakoruru:

After Golden Kamuy honestly just wish Nakoruru was a bit more like Asirpa. That blade catch super parry is real cool though.

2 Likes

Rimururu would probably be a better fit for that anyway.

I really like the stage with the billowing field and the moon. The stages in this game look so good.

just making sure we all saw this

7 Likes

They did it. After all these years, they finally gave in/ponied up the licensing costs/remembered/talked to the right lawyers for it

11 Likes

YES! I saw this trailer and got so hyped up that I wanted to post it right away. They done did it. They finally done did it. 11/10 trailer, no lie