FGC##201Xrd Reload[st] - Now on Steam! (Part 1)

people are 100% going to be dicks about everything, all the time

except on the sb discord, which is flattercord

From the person who brought you The Annotated Symphony of the Night series:

I’m excited.

1 Like

I’ve been playing BBTAG.

It’s a good game. Also, a very stupid game.

1 Like

this game looks very cool and i will spend $60 on even though it definitely shouldn’t cost that much. protect arika at all costs

2 Likes

I hadn’t paid too much attention to the development of the grooves. It looks like some of the choices make a lot more of a difference in your play style than I’d anticipated, like the one that randomly gives you super armor or another (de?)buff at the start of a round. Very interested to see how this shakes out.

I think this game would be better without universal run or chain combos, but I still would like to play it.

Idk about those floaty ass jumps folks

I wonder if the VF cast will cross over again.

Your yearly Mikado Fatal Fury Special World Cup video package

1 Like

Cute.

2 Likes

UE4 Air Man looks kind of horrifying.

Those fucking thighs

It’s air man by way of Pablo Neruda

mi corazon / it is behind my enormous chest fan

1 Like

Metal Man or GTFO, Capcom.

3 Likes
1 Like

This is fair. If you actually manage to win seven majors in a row, you deserve a seed to Grand Finals in the big money bracket

except the only two people capable of doing that in dbfz were already going to be in grand finals anyway

1 Like

would be vaguely more interesting to involve the in-game shenron mechanic in such a way that competitors can be put in the situation of juggling optimal play vs aiming to get the dragon balls while still not throwing the match and whatever that might entail

Should have made it so you can “revive” a competitor that’s been eliminated

3 Likes