FGC##201Xrd Reload[st] - Now on Steam! (Part 1)

Infilitration won.

I was thinking I’d pick it up for PC but I think my processor is too underpowered to really give it a whirl (2.40ghz, minimum specs ask for 3.20ghz). Otherwise I think my laptop meets all other requirements.

Maybe I’ll pick it up on PS4 but going back and forth between a Madcatz pad on PC and a DS4 on PS4 is going to fuck me up for real

the stated CPU clock requirements almost certainly do not matter FYI

what’s your actual chip?

I’m on like an i5 700 or something and my GPU is the minimum. PC is fucking old. DBZ runs at 60fps on high for me.

Even if you can’t run it on high game looks cool on low

7 Likes

i7 4700MQ @2.40

and for reference
16g RAM

dual GEForce GT 755M

you’re more than fine

the GPU is way more of a concern tbh but shouldn’t stop you

Remember that DBFZ isn’t that much of a graphical leap over Xrd, which was designed to run at 60fps/720p on this kind of hardware. Even accounting for all the next-gen bells and whistles, it’s not that much of a hardware-pusher.

1 Like

The only fighman titles that require hardware clout are all boring

A reproduction of the Street Fighter II design doc is currently exhibited at the Saga exhibition shop. Sources: https://twitter.com/infinityzero_/status/955735308221366272...
http://videogamesdensetsu.tumblr.com/post/170260325670/a-reproduction-of-the-street-fighter-ii-design-doc

1 Like

I’m playing Dragon Ballz all day every day. I loved Marvel and I love Goku so this is my dream game. Please come fight me while my day 1 braindead tech is still valid and, hopefully, rage inducing.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/lonley

Add me on Steam and join us in the Ring. I throw it down in different lobbies so like message me for the location but the password is always the same: 0069. We have had a few SB nights over the last week and if I have my way we gonna have many more.

Thank you.

2 Likes

UNIELst comes out on PS4 in North America this week, too bad I spent my February entertainment budget on Monster Hunter

It’s unfortunate how long this has taken to come out, and it ends up coming out at such a bad time too, but if someone was interested in the game this is definitely a great version to pick up. It has an astoundingly good tutorial mode that stands alongside the ones in VF4Evo and GGxrd. There’s also a story mode/visual novel mode that didn’t look particularly interesting but it’s there if you want it.

If I remember correctly it has a training mode option to slow down game time and the combo trials will auto play a combo up to the point you dropped it to work on the part giving you trouble.

Let us not forget it also has the best color names.

5 Likes
4 Likes

new gameplay trailer for tmnt

1 Like

Fucking bullshit when’s TTF 2.now

I am hoping the Turtles are 1 character that just swap in ala Marvel, and that trailer does not kill that hope. That’s the line for advertising now. Advertisements just have to not kill my hope.

Impressive

6 Likes

Word is you select a Lead Turtle and the rest act as assists.