FGC##201Xrd Reload[st] - Now on Steam! (Part 1)

He’s on that Genkai shit

1 Like

You got your wish @aggie . He’s even got Saibamen assists!

Wonder exactly how they’re going to handle body switching. Will you be able to jump back and forth between different characters after switching once?

They also talk about the single player mode having EXP gains, map traversal, rescuing allies and support conversations when your S-links with them max out?

2 Likes

does anyone have a new link for this? that one’s dead and the only relevant google result is this very thread

appears to not exist anymore. link was apparently still working a few months back.

i don’t think i have it either.

Looks like the author’s (recently abandoned?) blog is here: http://2nd.geocities.jp/ponchiekgt/
If jp speakers can get anything from that.

yeah he took everything down. he’s got an odd way of speaking, like he’s trying to talk around a bunch of stuff that’s on his mind and doesn’t want to say it outright but it’s bugging him anyway. there’s a statement that he might bring it back eventually but right now he’s not up to it.

i hope he doesn’t give up entirely anyway

BOMBER DX

Also, BREAK CANNON

Good news for @shrug

1 Like

not enuff kirbypose

1 Like

yeah we’re back to 00s levels of wacky crossovers again

3 Likes

he fits in perfectly

Reality has become Mugen

When are we gonna see Kazuma Kiryu in Virtua Fighter?

2 Likes

There are persistent rumours he’s going to join Tekken, too. There’s certainly more chance of that happening now than another VF game…

Best part is that he’s best buds with Lars of all people.

4 Likes

That’s exactly what I had hoped for

i linked the noctis trailer to some friends and one gave the most appropriate answer:

finally we can punch noctis”