FGC##201Xrd Reload[st] - Now on Steam! (Part 1)

1 Like

Why can’t everyone do what ArcSys is doing with their threedee gfx

Pulled down GGXrd last night for a proper looksee (and to try downsampling from 4/8k to 1080p) and even with the lack of inbetween frames it’s just the way these vidons should be done

The MvCI DLC characters being announced by a sentence of text at the end of a generic “hey the game is out now, buy it” post, with one of the character’s names misspelled, is peak Current Capcom.

4 Likes

I just got to play untitled Arika Fighting Game!

I was in fact at this time the last and most recent to play it on earth! They put it up and closed right after us.

I chose the joke American and I apologize because trying to play a Dan against a guy that suddenly learned the grapplers moves halfway through the match was a tragedy.

I continue to submit I am the worst fighting game player on this forum and will see y’all at Evo Japan.

1 Like

Guys, Fantasy Strike is Dave Sirlin making a shitty knockoff of Rising Thunder. It’s a crowdfunded game completely unaffiliated with Riot games / the Rising Thunder team. Our very own pattheflip is working on the Rising Thunder follow-up and it’s gonna be good, ok?

1 Like

So there is hope for this genre after all

I didn’t buy an ultralow input lag monitor for nothing

Fantasy Strike is available for early access on Steam:

More importantly, so is Killer Instinct. And it’s not the UWP version, it runs on Windows 7 and you can still play against Win10 and Xbox players!

this game seems rad

1 Like

do you care about the new touhou fighter? no? well, too bad, here’s a new trailer featuring the tapir girl

There’s also more footage of Blazblue Cross Tag.

Yeah, I’m not really feeling the way they seem to have “simplified” characters into “here is a basic combo or two that kind of resembles their BNBs from other games.” Autocombos with unique normals ala P4U on both of the two normal attack buttons is not great.

1 Like

Some FGC duder came to an indie event in Madison, and then came back the next day to run some 1v1 matches. I did some annotations in the bottom. The notes are sparse enough, but it helps me identify the cool things that happened by time. Our weapon setups are mostly 1 or 2 hit combos, so the majority of the game is spacing and footsies.

Edit: the game is running at low res on my laptop for high frame rate recordings. I have some 1080p video from the event, but it’s a lot more “party mode” with 4 players on screen.

1 Like

The last Season 2 character for SFV is getting revealed at SEAM this weekend. It’s supposed to be Zeku from Guy’s ending.

I really don’t understand the appeal of Street Fighter Lore.

1 Like

10 Likes

SNK and Namco are both much better at writing Street Fighter than Capcom.

Is he tagging in a disciple or reversing his age I couldn’t entirely tell

Oh I forgot to tell ya’ll, I got a demo up for my not FGC game that I really want FGC folks to play. https://lunarsignals.itch.io/the-moon-fields#demo please please check it out and tell me what you think