FGC##201Xrd Reload[st] - Now on Steam! (Part 1)

Can’t wait for Geese’s story trailer if he gets one so we find out he was part of Tekken’s backstory the whole time like Akuma’s deal with Kazumi. Would be to great if it was some king of Mad Men style plot but with Tekken’s brand of weirdness.

1 Like

I really want to play this.

1 Like

I do not enjoy Fantasy Strike.

1 Like

It’s a real achievement of sorts to make characters and stages that entirely, perfectly generic.

2 Likes

that’s a pretty good framerate though

The game doesn’t feel like a “beginner-friendly” version of those other games nearly as much as it feels like a cut-down version of Rising Thunder that misses what worked about that game and doesn’t really do anything to help players who would’ve struggled with that game, either.

Damn you, Riot.

i liked rising thunder, i would like to play my dog-piloted russian robot again please

1 Like

Oh, this is the follow-up to Rising Thunder? That’s disappointing!

I don’t think this is a follow-up to rising thunder.

nope, rising thunder had way better animations and gameplay than this junk ever did.

Was there ever a crack of Rising Thunder?

1 Like

U S A! U S A! U S A!

oh hey that me

why is hellboy in a dc game?

WB seems generally more interested in flexing their licensing muscle than worrying about purity. Also their guest character choices are usually extremely good, so…

Huh, I had just assumed WB bought Dark Horse, but it appears there’s a history of DC/Dark Horse crossover comics, and Predator was in Mortal Kombat.

DBFZ is going to be an interesting time. Seeing alot of scrubquotes style hot takes complaining about motions, 2D fighters and Japanese shouting. If there was ever a time for an indepth article or video that explained the minutiae of fightman inputs and why they still exist outside of low hanging fruit of “harder input means stronger move” and more about how they tie in to a characters movement and how it would ruin game feel to hard bake the restrictions in if you made it a one button input.