FGC##201Xrd Reload[st] - Now on Steam! (Part 1)

That is i ON SO MANY LEVELS

actual footage of geese in tekken 7

1 Like

Also cool man Jedah made an appearance on MVCI exhibition matches after having all his blood replaced by jello (and also Gamora but who cares)

Man, remember when they made trailers for new characters?

Anyway I’m happy about the cat finally making it in Blazblue.

EDIT: Arcsys is on a roll:

I really, really really love how DBFz utilizes angle changes. I hope that its anime-ness let’s ArcSys push it more stylish than technical because it just looks so hot with the camera changes.

How you gonna have evo japan and not make FHD a main game?

1 Like

abobo enters the ring
street fighter x double dragon

1 Like

If anyone was curious about Unnamed Fighting Layer’s systems, someone tweeted the explanation sheets:

tl;dr: you can select a “deck” which consists of 5 buffs that require you to meet certain conditions for them to activate. The bigger the buff the longer it should take you to activate.

I have not been paying attention to SFV at all, but jeez Louise, that dude is an absolute cartoon character.

Geese in T7 is awesome though.

From the series that brought you Evil Blonde Rastafarian, Dumbass Gaijin Samurai Thug, Hot Chick Who’s Secretly Trans So You Can Beat Her Up, and Literally Andre The Giant, he’s a pretty solid design.

Fair, just, did they have to put 2 tires dangling on his ass? I know street fighter is never gonna get back to the level they had with 3rd strike, I just hoped 5 was gonna get close.

I must admit also I don’t know who the evil blond Rastafarian is referring to.

Damnd.
Who really would have been a better choice.
Ideally he would play like some fusion of Blanka and Frank West.

Oh shit, I didn’t realize he was a final fight character.

the jp side of my feed is flipping out about tokido finally winning an evo

the en side is disappointed but still has mad respect and appreciation for tokido

and all i can think is “how on earth did we end up with sfv as our main game”

That was great.

He’s from Final Fight.

Also:

1 Like

Opinion of bunch of FGC dorks is too slight of import for that arithmetic to make sense?

Geese Howard fighting MIshima for the control of the corp gives a whole new meaning to ‘hostile takeover’ ain’t it?

Joking aside, Geese Howard fits so well I wonder how it didn’t happened before. He even has a knack for falling from high places, perfect match for Tekken!

Doesn’t Feng already fill the forceful-dude-with-baggy-trousering hole well enough