FGC##201Xrd Reload[st] - Now on Steam! (Part 1)

it still shows up in the “hey, capcom, what the hell happened to [x]” threads relating to SFV being a broken mess

bonus points: check out haunts in the comments saying absolutely nothing except ‘buckle up, there’s stuff coming! really!’

1 Like

happy anniversary by the way

1 Like

better than sfv?

What world do we live in when Capcom drops a trailer for boring vanilla ice lady and Netherrealm drops straight fucking fire in the same weekly timeframe?

1 Like

It looks really out of place, but on the other hand is not a rootkit. So yes, it’s better.

1 Like

The announcers for KOF14 MCed the championships this weekend and they are so, so good. They have great voices and a ton of character. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/122902011?t=18m52s

I haven’t watched it yet myself but you can see the English commentary version from TeamSpooky here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/122896028

and this is the video from the end where SNK announced new costumes, new stages, and new characters.

1 Like

Who’s that fighter?

4 Likes

The chin on the right most shape kinda makes me think of Lin and his face mask.

I’m really hoping for Yama-chan.

oh god, i love these

If one of the new DLC guys actually is Malin, I’ll laugh

Where’s the version of the outline where they’re all the same obscure character some KOF fan is still burning a torch for? Duck King x4 or something. I’d draw it myself but I already have Nakoruru in KOF so I’m good until the next decade.

Those drawings are amazing.

Any combination of Yamazaki/Vanessa/May Lee/Whip would make me happy. The four of them at the same time would be like “Second Christmas Has Riding a Golden Donkey and Carrying the Long Awaited PC Version”

Some internet person made a mod that spectacularly accelerates loading times. Apparently he did that by disabling the framerate limiter on loading screens. What the heck, what kind of person programmed that game?

2 Likes
1 Like

So yeah, Whip is here. Crossing fingers for Vanessa and Yamazaki.

2 Likes

Whip’s whip animates so much better than I would have expected.

This one surprises nobody, I guess. Still nice.

That being said, is t-shirt Yamazaki. I prefer jacket + shirt Yama.

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

I’ve never liked Yamazki but he looks fantastic in this. That’s a great level 3.

1 Like

The Unholy Night team is mostly made of up ex-Chaos Breaker devs and that game’s Twitter posted 3D Chaos Breaker images and gifs yesterday alongside a message that they’re hiring for arcade, PC, and smartphone releases. April Fool’s or “April Fool’s”? Also, a new hobbit character named Bomblin.

2 Likes