FGC##201Xrd Reload[st] - Now on Steam! (Part 1)

so the new not-astra touhou fighter came out on ps4 a few days ago, it’s jp only but enjoy

http://tasofro.net/touhou155/ aaaaaaaaaaaaand they announced another new one today. it must either be selling really well or not well at all.

Maybe this time they’ll have a game design!

Just the one, mind.

Thats a big call in a lot of these doujin/indie games

I’ve been thinking about which cool marvel characters should, but won’t be in mvci and have compiled a list:

Doctor Spectrum

Not a green lantern, but can use the power of the rainbow to do things very similar to a green lantern. Let’s get one step closer to that marvel vs. dc game that will never happen.

Dracula

The idea of loaned literary characters in fighting games is inherently great, which is why armjoe is so cool. He should have the classic tomb of dracula look and his moveset consist of shameless castlevania references. One step closer to capcom vs. konami which will doubly never happen.

The Punisher

Capcom belt-scroll punisher only. I want jump grenades, izuna drops, rush punches, giant swings, combat rolls and “say your prayers”.

Blonde Phantom

Solid basic pulp design that would be a great excuse for Jennifer Hale to do a Lauren Bacall impression.

Moon Knight
If you’re going to have a Batman proxy in this thing he’s a far more interesting choice than the alternatives. I’ve already preemptively cancelled my preorder that I haven’t made in outrage over daredevil being included instead.

Misty Knight

She’s got a bionic arm.

2 Likes

I mean, we’re getting Squirrel Girl in this one, right? Like, that’s our ‘joke’ character?

I just don’t see how it couldn’t happen.

I will buy it for Squirrel Girl btw

Squirrel Girl and Moon Knight will both happen – they’re both getting the push, brother

Misty Knight is very likely, last I read she was a regular in Captain America (Sam Wilson) and with Marvel’s push to diversify (the first place I heard of the term “bi-erasure” was in relation to Marvel Comics – go figure), she’s a safe pick

also, anyone who is getting an MCU movie, ever

1 Like

Watched riki-oh in a theater while wearing a team spooky shirt today. Just wanted to let you all know that.

6 Likes

it looks like a weird bootleg

3 Likes

Can’t say no to a “business ninja,” or the return of Baiken.

1 Like

Finally, a DLC update that may or may not take a year to hit consoles!

(yay ninjas and Baiken)

If our studio was around back then, we would’ve done such a better job on those sprites…

4 Likes

it felt like they were trying too hard to get pixelized stylizations to be blown up in exactly the same way they were shown, which isn’t at all how that works

The what if superheros were evil premise is already outmoded to the point that an actual villain being the villain seems bold and innovative. Also impressed that NRS continues to find new ways to be scummy with their dlc business model:
roster leaked, hope you like batman characters.

1. Joker
  2. Bane
  3. Poison Ivy
  4. Swamp Thing
  5. Black Canary
  6. Catwoman
  7. Cyborg
  8. Hal Jordan
  9. John Stewart
  10. Cheetah
  11. Firestorm
  12. Flash
  13. Scarecrow
  14. Green Arrow
  15. Captain Cold
  16. Brainiac
  17. Damian Wayne
  18. Black Adam
  19. Doctor Fate
  20. Power Girl
  21. Zoom
  22. Mr. Freeze

And/or the CW, I guess.

Or just villains who freeze stuff?

1 Like

To make things even cooler, sub-zero is heavily rumored as dlc.

3 Likes

Captian Cold?

This guy:

Wait… actually this guy:

3 Likes