FGC##201Xrd Reload[st] - Now on Steam! (Part 1)

nerf plz

Check out the Wyler mirror meta that has developed for AOF 3.

4 Likes

AOF3 was so weird but cool. I like how it’s a road trip game about trying to find Yuri. I also really appreciate their cool birthday mechanic where playing characters on their bday’s gives you unlimited DMs and other horribly unbalanced but fun perks:

SPECIAL DAY

2 Likes

UNIEL comes out on PC on July 12.

2 Likes

It always impresses me how much mileage they can get out of their ingame assets to make new intros!

So EXE:Late[ST] will be announced for consoles any time now, right

sighs, prepares to order

1 Like

Pretty much, that’s the real news here.

Hey, we have a mobile game!
Sign up for beta codes at hiddenvariable.com or skullgirls.com and try it out and then tell us why you hate it or love it or are indifferent to it or who your favorite waifun is, go nuts!

Nearly spat out my coffee this morning reading the phrase “the most poverty of poverty games” on USGamer: http://www.usgamer.net/articles/inside-californias-secret-arcades

Probably-hilariously-busted fightman Verdict Guilty is PWYW at IndieGameStand right now.

The default price is like $3 anyway.

1 Like

Is this gonna be streamed anywhere?

Not sure. There was an interview with BAS that said he ran it last year as well; don’t remember seeing or hearing anything about that.

My friend shaved his head into the Smash logo for EVO.

1 Like

is degica constantly high

first koihime and now

1 Like

Will buy as soon as they announce the Kiwi and May DLC.

I guess it’s cool that they’re adding netplay?

Would rather it was any other game. Like Dengeki Waifus 2: Hidden Maidsilles

Tekken 7 has been really good today.

just playing USF4 for the first time since i decided to improve at fighting games, just doing trials and things. is it just me or is cody wy more forgiving in terms of execution than most characters? even ryu seems to have a bunch of 1f links.