Fading Brakelight Obscurity II - Championship Edition (Part 1)

i’m not a fan of itasha but this took me by surprise and made me laugh

9 Likes

The way things are going sponsor wise in motorsport, we’re probably going to see the Dogecar back sometime this season (Josh Wise has retired, though)

In other news. This game is still so beautiful it should be illegal (X1X version)

2 Likes

The allure of the econobox of yesteryear

2 Likes

2 Likes

japanese A-team is… an interesting take on the US concept, yupp…

1 Like

whyyyyyyyyyyy

You are asking the wrong questions.

Also:

I’ve seen this guy’s passable 250 kits before but this DB4 Zagato body looks real good to me. This is a Miata.

4 Likes

It looks like an NC, too. Damn it looks good. I’m really used to thinking of my car as a weird ugly baby RX-8 lol

His other NC rebody looks good, too.

I guess this is actually 250 derived and the slightly less cool NA/NB based ones I had seen before are based on the 275:

4 Likes

I never post in this thread but good lord those are some attractive cars

6 Likes

this guy knows how to live

1 Like

This gentleman has placed an M5/Z8’s 5l v8 into his M Coupe.

Bonus:

Sometime in the 90’s BMW apparently developed a prototype Z3 with their then-current 5.4l v12.

Free DLC:

George Carlin owned an 8 series until his death and now it is for sale on BaT.

4 Likes

The world’s fastest clown shoe

1 Like

so like, really, really soon, deliveries of the first batch of these beauties

are said to commence.
With that pricepoint of 50+k, it is out of gt86 territory - and not just when it comes to power output of 250-260ish bhp - and more in the boxter/cayman/Alfa 4c camp. Unfortunately too expensive, yeah, but this car somehow has captured my attention and won’t let it go…
1080kilos in base spec, 1100ish trimmed out, that’s a serious contender for effin-quick territory.

and it just looks better than a 714 Porsche, period.

here’s hopin that the RCZ R

gets another price drop, since surely someone must be as stupid as me, but with enough money to spend, and I’d take that 270bhp FWD monster that’s actually more usable for less than half the price, such a good person I am, yessirrrr…

in racing games terms, I decided to drop 30 bucks on the PC-version of Project Cars 2 yesterday, along with Elite:NewGame, but that’s another topic, and I am looking forward to how it plays and looks compared to the PS4 version.

I expect a firm “better, in any regard”, but let’s see first.

also, my brother gave me Redout for the PS4 as a gift, I’ve done a first recon lap (also for a different reason that I’ll be sharing with the PC-masterrace topic later on), but still have to dig deeper into it, and take some more pixxxxx.

Hey there’s a remastered version of Burnout Paradise coming out for PC/Xbone/PS4. I hope it winds up being a PS+ freebie sometime in the future because hell if I’m buying that game again but I sure did enjoy it back in its day.

3 Likes

oh shit