Fading Brakelight Obscurity II - Championship Edition (Part 1)

Apparently that was her (trans-dimensional?) sister!

Namco lore runs deep.

1 Like

'Tis the season

(Blizzard Mountain is pretty good. Especially since the Blizzards are absolutely terrifying to race through).

4 Likes

I cannot comment on how cool that 131 is looking, how good that numberplate is and oh god, blizzards, man. Hrrrrrrrrnnnnggggggg

1 Like

The Shutokou quivers in anticipation.

2 Likes
1 Like

Cars from the world I wish I lived in

1 Like

new shutokou battle game got announced…for mobile
:cryingpig:

and a F2P-title, I fear? …… ;__;

Unlock all cars and tracks by spending just $450!

2 Likes

Let’s get past the inevitable disappointment of Genki bringing back making a Shutokou Battle F2P Mobile game with SURPISE DIRT 4 ANNOUNCEMENT

1 Like

All the way from Sweden, I now have a Twingo.

Hon hon hon

5 Likes

AUTO PLUBH? … I guess that 5H is forbidden, for whatever reason. Still, the cutest twingo there is!

1 Like

Best Motoring’s official Youtube channel has started compiling videos with English subtitles into a playlist.

3 Likes

Looks great, costs €60,000. Double wishbone all around, aluminum body + chassis, power/weight better than Cayman. If only I were a rich person in Europe.

4 Likes

Amen.

I have been diggin this car since concepts surfaced years ago, and tbh, the real deal looks even better. And I’ve seen the (white) concept car in Le Mans, behind closed doors, but at least you could look at it. But 60k is a bit too hefty, yeah.

So, basically, this is the car that anyone would want if it’s all about affordable* MH car. Affordable as in “geeez, don’t have 200+ grand for a Macca, NSX or F488 and the lot”

Ah well, at least you can get the RCZ-R for half the price of the A110 nowadays ~~~

3 Likes

that NSX, that i8, that what the hell is that Prius looking fxxing good godammnit are pretty cool, yeah!

prius looks straight out of auto modellista honestly

2 Likes

so, the forza horizon games

You won’t believe it’s not SEGA.

These are the only driving games I like from the last decade.

1 Like