Fading Brakelight Obscurity II - Championship Edition (Part 1)

5 Likes

rip tourist trophy someone get this link to the forza dlc guys

https://www.dorotheum.com/en/auctions/current-auctions/kataloge/list-lots/auktion/13120-scootermania.html?view=icons&currentPage=1#lot-2362933

1 Like

that’s like a telephone booth of death. I like it!

Some beautiful metal in there…

The Lindbergh version of Outrun 2 SP apparently running in upcoming release of TeknoParrot, fingers crossed for Race TV.

Oh please tell me that it will run Virtua Cop 3! Will it??

I think there was only a Chihiro (xbox-based board) version of Virtua Cop 3. TeknoParrot is basically just a collection of hacks, etc. to get standard-PC based arcade games to run nativelyish in Windows.

Interestingly, people have gotten hacked(?) Chihiro roms to run on og-Xbox with upgraded ram, and I think Virtua Cop 3 does actually work.

2 Likes

Thanks, I didn’t know that!

3800 miles into a 4050 mile run.

By now I’m carrying three new spares, The Side car is full with weather gear, computer, GPS recorder, camping gear including sleeping bag, tent, small stove, one cooking pan/plate, power inverter. Above the speedo is a GPS unit. Between the sidecar and the scoot is a 2 gallon gas can.

Every morning I put about a gallon of hot water in the red chest, a little liquid soap along with my “whites” from the day before, Drove until lunch, changed to hot rinse water and drove until the days stopping point, hung out the stuff to dry.

All up weight…a little less than 800 lbs.

this guy gets it

7 Likes

2 Likes

tbh, I’d take this

any day, hands down.

… ya, a man can dream.

… if i’m honest though, I’d actually do the sensible thing™ and effin rock that sub-zero level

… prius.

i know, that should belong in the worst-things-you-love thread, but I have at least one thing going for it,

this mid-engined, rear-wheel drive Toyota V8 LMP engined hybrid wouldn’t be so epic if it was a proper car.

still, even the normal version is a cool car, no matter what the world says.

In a world where I had money, I’d be on this

2 Likes

Woof

2 Likes

wow

those are hideous

yikes

I didn’t know sidecars for cars were a thing

For when you don’t want your wifey in the real car…

Oh, the plates say woof, so never mind

Before i click:
éX-Driver, right?

/edit
yepp, expected as much. It’s a good one, albeit a bit trivial… but who doesn’t enjoy a 22B.