Fading Brakelight Obscurity II - Championship Edition (Part 1)

If it’s a french or italian car, 32k miles should equate a $ lost per mile, i.e. if it was 20k new, you should get 12k for taking it… :smirk:
… jokes on me though, i would have paid more already even if that was the case.

:twinklestar:

doolittle’s recommendation + a Testdrive (unlimited)(j/k) cannot be replaced by any help or Info you get from us… after all, what good is a used car you don’t like using/driving it?

(n.b.
Also, the best car isn’t necessarily the most frugal or reliable car… my french comfy-barge is an attention-craving brat (no, not literally/the subaru) i’ve sunk up to 2k+ per year into it (repair costs alone, mind you, gas and insurance comes on top) but i can’t help it, when it takes me back home without a hiccup, plus a few miles where i could stretch its legs to 130mph… then i know why it is good that i am a fool/an idiot for letting it get away with so many things… because if not, we wouldn’t have made that ride together after all, and it is the things we do that we remember fondly, isn’t it?

That is absolutely not the song that plays in your head when you shell out another 1000 bucks, believe me…)

tl;dr:
Get it checked out, drive it, leave it or love it.

2 Likes