entrapment tactics

I finished Awakening on classic hard with only two characters (Chrom and Robin) remaining. This is the first Fire Emblem that allowed me to beat the last boss like that. I usally play these games “iron man”, if someone dies, they die, I don’t reload for anyone. And they die. Like flies. And then the last boss utterly wrecks me and I never see the ending. Not so here though. I was so insanely powerful by the end it was stupid easy.

Maybe because I figured out that you can just re-apply the second seals over and over once you reach max level to change your class to the same fucking class, which keeps your stats but you’re level one again, so you can level up again and keep gaining stats. Oh, and I guess the ridiculous pair mechanic helped, so the shit characters were actually useful as stat buffs for a while. Until one mission had them start in separate locations from their buff protectors, so they all died. Like flies.

Anyway, it took me a little over 10 hours and howlongtobeat lists an average of 30 hours lol. Even rushed is supposed to be 19. Oh well, not my problem if these nerds don’t skip cutscenes or do the side missions.

I think this game is a bit shite.

4 Likes