Elden Ring (Part 1)

10 Likes

Truly, the plant that makes us cry

1 Like

every time i see this game’s title mentioned i think “why is everyone misspelling Eternal Ring” because i honestly forgot this exists

8 Likes

As someone who generally isn’t into most of the last decades open world (AAA especially) titles (BOTW included) I would say if you’re in the same boat as me you don’t really have anything to worry about in terms of how Fromsoft is designing their “open world” and it’s the reason they’re pivoting away from even really calling it Open World and moving more towards the distinction of “Open Field”. To denote a greater openness than past games have provided while also staying away from popular and over used Open World trends. Which doesn’t just mean “So we made Dark Souls, but now areas are big enough to ride a horse through too” either. But design elements and direction, especially in terms of an open world are one of the things I plan to talk about and go more in depth with in the future.

But there will be open sections as well as more “corridor-like sections” like past games.

9 Likes

i’m excited for this :slight_smile:

So it’s going to be the Super Mario 64 of Dark Souls?

5 Likes

999 Titanite Slabs

A more Mario 64 like Dark Souls game for Next Gen Platforms.

8 Likes

The Scotland of Dark Souls

2 Likes

7 very-blurry seconds of Elden Ring leaked

7 Likes

it’s a god damn horse’em up

8 Likes

Yeah, I get Mount&Blade vibes from those sideswipes.

drop the trailer from, i want it!!

1 Like

franchise?

seems like Toups found a longer version

2 Likes

from those seven seconds i have concluded that the enemies have chunky sandlot hit reactions. elden ring the most expensive possible zangeki no reginleiv? more and more people are saying it

9 Likes

WII_Zangeki_No_Reginleiv_1st_Hour_Play (2)

Soul Elden Arrow

5 Likes
5 Likes

Finally a game that dares to ask the question, what if a ring… was elden

16 Likes