they’re easy enough for me to tell apart but, as i have learned, that is not enough. so i might just go and round the corners off because it’s not a big deal.
i also added a tile for when they’re broken since.
i noticed that after i posted it. it’s on the todo list for today so it’ll probably get fixed before the day ends; basically:
- need to split corner tiles up (upper-left/lower-right), i already do this for trees/walls but need to do them here too
- have a slight Y offset for sorting order so that tops and bottoms are pushed away from each other
edit: there. i will fix the layering issue tonight; the barriers are the only things going by that code so it’s not really a surprise they’re the only thing with a problem there