Dope Box art

Game :clap: Devs :clap: Must :clap: Unionize :clap:

5 Likes

Let me tell you all the traction I’ve gotten in my conversations…

QA guys have naturally been the most supportive; they’ve gotten the most screwed. As short-term contracts have moved up from QA and into designer/artist/engineer jobs, maybe we’ll get more takers.

Still, IGDA remains well-intentioned but mostly useless. I’d love to see it start fire-breathing, actually – you guys deserves better – rather than its meek offer of discounted access to training? There are murmurs of it acting as group purchaser for health care which might be tangible enough to get its numbers up to raise its voice.

1 Like

Biggest problem with any discussion of unionizing is convincing people that it’s ok to rock the boat (and unfortunately I’ve yet to figure out a consistent way to provide that conversation). Employers always have too much power though, no two ways about it (and the problem in that chain farther up is capitalism generally).

10 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

illus. by Shinkiro

3 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

Can we get a romanized title?

anata wo yurusanai

1 Like

this is a SB Anime Club kinda box art

2 Likes

5 Likes

makai tensho keeps coming up recently. someone commented on my blog last week suggesting i play it, now the box art is getting posted in various places
what’s going on?

anyway

4 Likes

i don’t know either; it just showed up on my tumblr tl

I’ll probably look after playing it to see what’s up too

7 Likes

oh, i guess what i posted must have been a flyer or something~

Arcade gears was like sponsored? a collaboration with? gamest so they all had little brochures that came in the case.

7 Likes

Somebody post this in the #shrugpunk thread

4 Likes