DO U WANNA LIKE MY DRAGON?

The grind has begun. Trying to get the right upgrades to build each character how I want. Ichiban has three unique jobs so I’m sticking to those for him. Kiryu is so strong in his default class I am ginna wanna get self buffs for him. I’m not sure how I wanna build Tomizawa yet but he’s a punkass so he can suck my dick for real I don’t really care. And I think I’ll stick mostly to Kunoichi and Housekeeper for Chitose. Cant wait to get more characters, too.

If I mainline the Sujimon shit the Sujimancer job is ginna go insane so early lol

Chitose set up with the Tennis Ace job, got an item to boost Gun attacks and I’ve got her weapon equipped with an Gun boosting brand so basically she’s doing maaad damage

Next time I have a chance I’ll grind recycling to get the blunt damage upgrade for Kasuga. I like that Freelancer isnt bullshit in this game.

Having played some more, Im at Chapter 8 when the game truly begins. Enemies use status ailments! I am actually so sticked and stoked, its too bad I never unlocked the Kunoichi class for Seonghee yet.

1 Like