Diamond is Not Crash: The Anime

It started airing on Friday.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/jojos-bizarre-adventure/episode-1-jotaro-kujo-meets-josuke-higashikata-702297

All I’m hoping for is that Italian Restaurant Gaiden is at least a couple of episodes.

The gradient effect as Jotaro’s new white hat merges with his black hair is a riot.

2 Likes

I can’t get any of my friends to watch this show

they just won’t do it

1 Like

I have been waiting for this

It’s the best Part

https://vine.co/v/ij6alWv2PTl

I’m really excited to find out what the next ending theme song is gonna be.

1 Like

I’m a cultural neanderthal who hasn’t consumed any Jojo not related to the manga chapters about radio tower dude or catweed, or the CPS fightman endings

Plz tell me what that vine song is

it’s Roundabout by Yes

it was the ending theme for the first season and has become characteristic of the show’s cliffhangers

it’s also cool music for old people

So what episode are we all looking forward to the most? I’m hoping they have the budget to make the Highway Star chase spectacular.

1 Like

All of it

I love that they’ve kept up the yellow skies thing

4 is so choke-full of awesome scenes if I had to name a few Stray Cat, Cheap Trick, and yeah Highway Star. Of course also the jan-ken-pon kid forgot the stand name

I’m curious to see if they’ll do anything to smooth out the transition to the “oh stands come from arrows” retcon

I’m also reallly curious to see how Heaven’s Door and Pink Dark Boy will be animated

I’m pretty sure at some point in part 3 they had the bow and arrow on display in Dio’s mansion, that’s really good enough for me

JoJo and Dr. Who are like, those things I guess I’m supposed to like but I just can’t muster enough curiosity to bother checking them out

Don’t sully this fine intellectual property with that British shite

8 Likes

Dr. Who is a show that hits big and misses bigger.

Jojo is Christ’s love.

1 Like

Oh yeah I’m very excited for the Bad Company and Harvest portions, cuz Stands that are comprised of multiple small Stands are the best kind of Stands (see: Sex Pistols is the best Vento Aureo Stand).

I watched the first six or so episodes and it was just too over the top for me to care about what was going on. I guess it’s the perfect show to watch with friends and marvel at its ridiculousness. (I have no friends.)

Oh, you should read the manga instead