DEVIL MAY CRY šŸ˜ˆ

Pre-blackface Combichrist, mind you

3 Likes

Devil Trigger feels a little to pop-like to be a DMC track but Iā€™m so happy to see Nero and Dante again it kinda works for me. Feels like a fun club track. Iā€™m right there with rudie, Iā€™ve had it on repeat for a few sessions.

Iā€™m a little bit sad at the idea that thereā€™s going to be a new dmc after all this time and Shootie H.G. isnā€™t getting a paycheck. half of his fb presence is still just dmc shit

as sad as I can be for his dumb corny white dreadlocked ass, anyway

weā€™ll always have Crazy Chocobo

1 Like

Hadnā€™t seen this yet! Some brief affirming words from Itsuno with a few more combat clips. The enemies at 1:51 are very similar to DMC3ā€™s Hell Prides.

Devil May Cry V will be out before end of March next year.

Iā€™m still in love with the song. #TeamRudie

3 Likes
3 Likes

4 Likes

Nero looks like the sortā€™ve guy whoā€™d be named Conor IRL

1 Like

Yikes

1 Like

Not really into the vocals but the instrumentals feel at home. A little to much screech for me.

The internet is informing me the maker of that song is a child predator.

Capcom seems to have also been informed now since they removed it??

4 Likes

Gotta wonder how this tonal misstep happened. ā€œLetā€™s bring this shriller vox, drudgin sound into the fold, you know, itā€™s all about the edge!ā€

I donā€™t know metal that well, maybe they got connected with a fan on staff or something.

But instead of complimenting or proceeding from the established attitude (chops of smooth and sharp cheese), they went full dull grater. Hereā€™s a case where fanbase belligerence mightā€™ve (?) worked for the better, if thatā€™s going to be Danteā€™s theme itā€™s quite a ways from ā€œslick/cool/empowering shade of angstā€.

Yeah yikes ainā€™t enough

Every trailer confirms Devil Trigger is very good.

1 Like

cool fanart of that Mega Buster DLC

6 Likes

microtransactionsā€¦