i got brown noted by the destiny loading screen when i had e coli

But there’s always more Souls to scarf down!

Well yes, but grinding is boring

Is it? It felt like it had steep and immediate drop off in interest within 3-6 months and then I never saw anyone mention it again, which isn’t a good sign for this kind of game.

1 Like

Yeah, the publisher zeitgeist is, for the foreseeable future, ‘shared multiplayer shooters’

I wish it was “games that are fun to play”

“Worth the money” is another good one

There is general gamer hype for the division 2 despite all odds.

I got in a fight with my fpsbros over how much I didn’t like it.

1 Like

the division is horrific dogshit

3 Likes

Yeah I played it a little bit after it supposedly got good with all the updates and it still sucked in my opinion. I don’t get the hype for 2 either…

1 Like

ayyyy

1 Like

How to fix gambit:

one round
epilogue where winning team is all teleported into losing team’s map and it’s elimination for either saving face or complete victory

y’know

like titanfall, kind of

i’m almost 650 and have no idea why i have bothered to do this

haven’t even finished unlocking the second forge

To be honest, I don’t even know how I’m supposed to unlock it

Kill Fallen until they drop a doodad. It’ll point you to the rest. It’s a fairly long quest chain but you can knock it out in an hour or two.

For real though, bring Riskrunner to the actual forge once you get in

If it makes y’all feel better the quest for TLW is 650 and starts Tuesday.

Every bounty you pick up and keep through the season change will be 650, or something? I dunno I was tired when I read it

Yeah it’s streamer power leveling protection, you used to be able to stockpile completed powerful gear bounties in your inventory and then cash them in at expansion launch for higher level powerful gear

Now if you turn them in after expansion launch, they’ll be maxed at 650 power so you can’t use them to boost ahead

they BUFFED Telesto

those madmen

WHY

I guess it’s just what the dart landed on, at this point

the new void warlock super got nerfed out of existence, i guess we were due for one of those