i got brown noted by the destiny loading screen when i had e coli

The Hunter exotic Xûr is selling sounds insane, here is the perk description: “Dodging reloads all weapons and increases both movement and weapon handling speeds for a brief time. Duration is estimated to be 10 seconds.”

that does sound good but i dunno if i’d trade nova warp

edit: hey that’s a y1 exotic that i totally forgot about

if anyone wants to do haunted forest with me and sakurina we’re playing on PS4 for the next few hours!!!

1 Like

I’ll be on for a bit but don’t have a mic atm!

oh i didn’t see this, hope i didn’t take your spot!

I guess A Thousand Voices and PC menu load times are the strat:

i woke up and was like… man i wanna play destiny

i guess i’m back

stay tuned for my next post saying i’m done with this game forever

4 Likes

re: destiny streamers this video came to my attention

look at this fucking thing

1 Like

My home internet is a little wonky this morning but once I’ve gotten it stable again, I’ll let you know

why yes i do need LEDs on my ram

when i was building my pc it was really hard to find parts/a case that weren’t full of led’s and edgelord angles, i can’t imagine a worse aesthetic than ‘gaming pc’

5 Likes

yeah it’s the worst, i would totally support a return to beige boxes or g5 powermac knockoff cases

make a PC that looks as sexy as an X68000 and maybe I’d consider getting one

usually if you buy, like, the cheapest version of the best chipset in mITX (likewise for the cheapest high speed memory and so on) you still get fairly understated designs. that’s one of the only good rules of thumb for getting a PC that isn’t hideous

ya’ll are haters. i’m gonna be the gamer Tutankhamun: bedecked with LED ram and entombed in a giant monster energy can.

2 Likes

At Beep they sell x68000 rasberry pi enclosures.

1 Like

should i feel bad for not forgotten farming on the asian servers

Is it just me or is the Horror Story just terrible

I haven’t gotten it yet. Even if it’s bad though I’m still in the 510s so I could use the boost

I finally got an exotic drop in forsaken and it was a dang star fire protocol

1 Like

Got a new cable for my modem today so I should be good to play without the internet going down six times in an hour this weekend

2 Likes

it’s tripe yeah, it just breaks the level progression completely if you’re nowhere near 600 yet

enjoyed the raid but would rank it below wrath and vog, feel like wrath is probably the ‘sweet spot’ in terms of mechanical complexity, how long it takes to beat the thing, everyone having to do something other than ad clear or dps in most encounters etc.