i got brown noted by the destiny loading screen when i had e coli

until last word comes back, anyway

i just canā€™t get into this. i feel like the game wants me to play it way more than iā€™m willing to and iā€™m just over it. should have known better. i am really bummed about this.

Itā€™s friday night come around and throw the destiny around

1 Like

i hit you with that clan invite bb

1 Like

shit i wish i could change my character ra e

i havent seen any of the Space Drow howd thry get resolved in Dudestony 1

are you talking about the awoken because theyā€™re the focus of this latest expansion

FotL is great. The Haunted Forest is a chill time, they replaced the tower music with jaunty bassoon tunes, the Darkblade music plays at a point, and there appears to be some stuff for yā€™all true D1 heads.

2 Likes

word on the street says Thunderlord is coming back

i was losing interest but grinding that auto rifle will put me comfortably into dtr level, after a brief sesh yesterday to see what this thing is we ended up with ~45 tokens so that shouldnā€™t take too long

hope the next expac is more compatible with my ā€˜everything but the raid and trials is boring let me do those asapā€™ perspective

the true horror from destiny 2ā€™s halloween event:

7 Likes

Itā€™s missing an SSJ

:stampstampstamp:

1 Like

I still donā€™t have Dreaming City unlocked and Iā€™m 521 power, can I do any of this at all

you donā€™t even need forsaken for this

a rare sign of bungie generosity, maybe Iā€™ll give this a shot on friday when Iā€™m allowed to be home for more than 15 minutes

I was gonna say does anyone wanna grind this event over the weekend Iā€™m slight enticed by this auto

maybe we can also have a friendly chat idk

The event is 200 light

Also lul I havenā€™t even finished the campaign

1 Like

Iā€™m down

1 Like

I mean if the timezones line up heck yeah. Do you have insomnia and are awake at 3am? Play Destiny with your buddy Rudie. I will complain about Japanese class that day and wish I could find Japanese people to have dumb conversations with while playing Destiny.

3 Likes

just a note that you canā€™t infuse the halloween auto rifle
i only learned this when i tried to get my midnight coup to 600

grabbing that and doing a couple of weeklies got me from early 530s to almost 560 without it equipped, so iā€™d still recommend it

ended up at 575 after doing the weeklies on one character, so my first time in the raid iā€™ll be at an appropriate light level, i donā€™t think this has happened before

and i got a team together for not forgotten grinding, off the wagon big time

anyone play much pvp? any thoughts? feel like a good last word & less flinch on sniper rifles would go a long way