i got brown noted by the destiny loading screen when i had e coli

As Anime Club knows my hours are absolutely terrible for American evenings. The soonest I can get home from class is 2pm which is midnight Central.

Kinda wishing I’d gone for playstation. My xbox crew isn’t as available as I thought they’d be

I hope Destiny is the next flashpoint for cross-platform. Activision/Bungie have the sway to make it happen and I can’t imagine the protection money they’re getting from Sony is worth it these days.

PvE with everyone, PvP restricted to control method.

every time i’m on the precipice i read something that puts me off (this time it was the levelling guide that reads like a vagrant story systems faq)

i’m in the extreme minority that likes destiny in spite of the “loot” stuff and the need to engage with pseudo-mmo systems, i was a quakeworld/q3 addict in my teens and bungie’s works have been the only first person shooters that have done it for me at all since in terms of ‘feel’, movement, aesthetics etc. and i think this might have been the update that pushed it too far into mmo territory for me, something i was wary of when they had that streamer summit earlier in the year

1 Like

love to stand around and wait for a specific public event to spawn so I can finally finish unlocking the dreaming city (it still hasn’t spawned)

did we learn nothing from the sleeper simulant warsats

the ‘waiting for a bus’ genre of sidequest

1 Like

The ones in TTK where you wait around for the corruption to start were even worse because you’d just keep your eyes peeled to the obituary/log.

nah I hear ya, I’m sure I will be encountering this stuff soon and I’ll probably bounce off it hard. Honestly half regretting the purchase the more I read from people who’ve been playing since the start. Everything after you hit 500 sounds miserable to me.

In the meantime this is the most satisfying goddamn bow I’ve ever used in a video game.

1 Like

At least those respawned like every 15 minutes or so in each area

Just got the IKELOS shotgun! Woo! And I got the drop for the Malfeasance quest last night

1 Like

Gambit is too much fun. Now up to 521, went up 7 power points by playing all day and completing all milestones except the strike/nightfall ones

1 Like

So am I the only one on xbox or

probably

I am on PS4 right now let me join. The clan at least :dancepig:

Oh man I wish I knew who was even in charge of the clan currently

i get an error when i search your psn tag on bungie.net clan site? are you in another clan maybe? i don’t know, i can’t do it from ps4 atm

1 Like

Last night I did the ascendant challenge with a team of three, but fell off the ledge after killing the knights and lost out on the chest by the time I made it back.

Today I soloed all three knights and got to the platforming section. I remembered that I wanted to put St0mp-EE5 back on to be extra careful. By the time I put them on and got back in game, the rock I was standing on had disappeared.

I absolutely love this - the alignment of the fiction’s archetypes for classes and Guardians in general is hilarious. I was already planning to brag to my teammates (a Titan who punches screebs and a Warlock who spins conspiracy theories about Eris Morn’s true identity ( SavathĂ»n - running the long con of the sword logic by manipulating us into getting Oryx and his brood out of the way), but the hunter hubris got me. Cayde died going into a menu to change his subclass tree.

1 Like

can confirm. Warlock for life and I spend almost as much time reading and pondering lore as I do shooting aliens in the dick

Y’all have low key the most interesting NPCs in Asher and Osiris even if they don’t get their due.

It wouldn’t be Destiny if they did

Edit: Also Toland, the Shattered and Praedyth