i got brown noted by the destiny loading screen when i had e coli

To be fair, the actors sound very alike.

they just brought black hammer back (the infinite ammo year 1 version), thatā€™s kinda cool i guess

1 Like
2 Likes

dracko do you play destiny?

Iā€™m a weirdo who is in it for the story.

5 Likes

Well shit then you may be in luckā€¦

1 Like

thereā€™s also the much cheaper, but just as nicely designed https://www.ishtar-collective.net/

1 Like

this video is good.
the gas, brief daft punk bridge is so bad and also so good.

It is a good video. The weapons are cool! Why wasnā€™t stuff with interesting functions like those available at launch? Iā€™m sick and tired of games that need 2 years post launch to finally be complete. Might as well just advertise these games as ā€œepisodic.ā€

Iā€™ll probably play Destiny 2 again close to the launch of 3. Then the price for the dlc should be okay and it will finally be done

welcome to the destiny experience

3 Likes

idk tractor cannon was in at launch, nothing in this looks as hilarious as tractor cannon, long live tractor cannon #tractorcannon

1 Like

And they say the gameā€™s no longer contemplative about entropy and futility, ha

7 Likes

i instinctively roll my eyes at most destiny bashing headlines but that is a pretty vicious dunk

ā€˜massive raidā€™ sounds promising

I have yet to play a single raid in d2 :frowning:

Would any of yā€™all on PC like to raid before the solstice event ends?

• August 17-19
  • August 24-26

0 voters

Which ones would you like to/can you do?

• Leviathan (300 power recommended)
  • Eater of Worlds (300 power recommended)
  • Spire of Stars (370 power recommended)

0 voters

I have my brother and partner as guaranteed DTRs so donā€™t be shy!

anybody on ps4 doing these solstice missions? theyā€™re kinda like a heroic campaign mode, but having to wear the 200 light armor solo is rough. let me know if anyone wants to team up, otherwise iā€™ll probably skip 'em.

I have failed to get a raid party together, but holy moly some guy datamined a big spoiler that is very exciting.

I am very pleased that the words ā€œvestian regencyā€ popped in my head and turned up nothing

Please give me vestian dynasty as an exotic sidearm with outlaw thank youuu