i got brown noted by the destiny loading screen when i had e coli

it seems like they’ve realized this and have decided to focus on building activities over one-and-done story missions, which you can purchase before knowing anything about them via a wonderful new Annual Pass!

The mars zone in this game is pretty in places and competent but somehow also feels completely unmemorable??

Bungie pls everyone played BotW

Make a hundred lost sectors and a hundred public events

i played my first heroic adventure today and it was not a good time

i had to kill a boss before he reached a checkpoint except he had a gun that whittled away my health in 4 hits and he also was surrounded by many dudes who also shot at me

oh! and the modifier was: your health restores slower! your grenade comes back slower! you have to get health drops to restore health! but your melee is stronger! (my fully charged melee couldn’t even kill a scion)

what designer found that fun, interesting, or challenging?? all i could do was die while rushing this guy down trying to kill him before he escaped!

i still wanna play this game but man it’s such a damaging relationship sometimes

1 Like

rye hit me up on psn if you want to start raidin and stuff, we’ve got ~7 people playing lately

or anybody

@count_slackula ??

also yes heroic adventures are brutal and feel tuned more for multiplayer to me

wtf how

I would be in for this but I’m leaving for Japan for three weeks so uh see you for destiny 2.5?

1 Like

Free weekend on PC in case you’re interested in downloading the 65 gigs

yeah we been playin sonford and booji and me and a couple buds i know irl and a couple buds of buds

you could get in next three weeks for sure!

Can I get in on any PC play?

I’d love to play with you but I think we need more people…

yeah i don’t think there’s ever been much of an sb group on pc, i played with some kids i know from quake

pve you want 6 for the raids, if you’ve done the warmind campaign you should be levelled up enough to do leviathan and eater of worlds and they’re the quickest way to get to 370 for spire of stars

pvp-wise trials and the comp playlist were a total ghost town last time i played and you’ll spend more time in orbit than shooting anyone

I’ve been doing quickplay all weekend due to the 3x valor until Tuesday. I’m at like 345 for level, doing weekly stuff when I can to level myself up past warmind campaign.

I have a regular group of three to round out a raid party on PC with a lil bit of notice

there are few things I’d like more than playing with y’all. life’s a lil hectic at the moment but would love to organise an evening to play wiv y’all soon!

1 Like

My battle tag is Miskatonik#1841. I think I have BBP but if anyone else needs someone for triumph grinds or crucible fucking around, just add me and let’s have some fun.

tried doing a heroic strike for the sleeper quest, within the first few minutes I had already gone through two fireteam members. couldn’t get past the opening of the pyramidion strike. yikes. if anyone on ps4 wants to do some heroic strikes this week hmu

Took me 90 minutes to get through a heroic strike with randos tonight. I’m at 349 so that probably didn’t help. Also need to pay more attention to enemy shield types as well.

yikes! i don’t know what happened, heroic strikes in D1 were just something you’d chill out with, now it feels like they have no chill at all. :expressionless:

It doesn’t help that the modifiers are horseshit. Grounded is no fun allowed, like the anti-momentum/inertia.

1 Like

Makes no sense to me why you would disincentivize your players from doing what makes your game unique

1 Like