i got brown noted by the destiny loading screen when i had e coli

I mean, I stupidly already bought the next DLC so yeaaaahhhh. Oh well. Can’t get my money back now, so I will at least dip my toes in whenever it comes out.

i’ll definitely check out what they have coming up in fall but yeah with extremely lush hd dragon quest coming out in september i’m gonna be late lol

1 Like

oh hey guys

I’d play a destiny battle royale mode where you get weapons from fighting creeps who drop engrams. gonna go ahead and say this is probably what destiny 3 will be.

2 Likes

Does anyone wanna run Vault of Glass or Crota soon?

For what it’s worth, I never ran the Raid Layer in D2 but I don’t know if I could imagine finding enough folks to do it.

I would run the raid layer if you wanted.

I don’t have D1 installed on my ps4 right now, but I could probably do that at some point.

same

i’d raid lair too

i’d be willing to reinstall d1 for this. let us know!

would be down for raid lair, whether it’s the old one or the new one that comes out with warmind

vault of glass is also good

we never ran the 390 versions of the raids did we…

Pretty sure we had one or two people who weren’t high enough level to run them last time we tried

i missed the one time you all did flawless crota and uh that’s actually the only trophy i didn’t get so…

1 Like

that’d be pretty easy, though we would need a full team of six (the changes made for the 390 were applied to the 30/32 also i’m pretty sure)

yep

well i woke up and destiny one sure was finished downloading to my ps4 professional

Man I am totally out of it and did not realize this comes out today. Haha whoops.

It’s pretty wild that this comes out today. It feels really strange to feel nearly zero desire to pick this up. This must be what it’s like to follow a sports team who have been slowly losing all their games.