i got brown noted by the destiny loading screen when i had e coli

I want to talk to sonfordddd! I also want to see a Laurel and Hardy style film called Sonford and Foogle.

1 Like

sigh

told y’all chaos voidwalker is the way to go

1 Like

the moment I look forward to every year

ouch

A big game studio like that is almost completely empty from a week ago until January, if the re QA folks can throw together a hotfix they’d be ok, but even those normally go through three dozen sets of eyeballs on the way out the door…

Hope for the future (lol)

5 Likes

Of course KEnny Omega did that. Holy shit, Kenny Omega did that.

ranked pvp in spring and 6v6 returning

genuinely surprised at them backpedaling on the 4v4 only stance

https://clips.twitch.tv/ObliviousPleasantBottleMikeHogu

1 Like

The best PVP map from D1 (The Burning Shrine) is now back in D2 with an Infinite Forest paint job and a new name: Burnout. This is part of the Valentine’s Day event which brought back Crimson Doubles. Last time I played it was with mex and we were tearing shit up on that very map. ;_; Love that mode.

1 Like

49 AM

My internal barometer for measuring how much I care about Destiny as a game is by tracking how often the word “destiny” makes me think of bungie-shooting versus how how often it makes me think of /ˈdɛstɪni/, “the events that will necessarily happen to a particular person or thing in the future.” It’s kind of like two circles of a venn diagram shifting further apart, Bungie’s Destiny and my destiny.

3 Likes

yeah, i don’t know if i’ll be drifting back to this one, especially with monster hunter back now. good times were had though.

1 Like

i had no desire to play the raid lair more than once and that was a bit of a watershed moment for me

I never played the raid layer, and still feel a little bad about already paying for the next expansion :frowning:

1 Like

Iron Banner 6v6 went live this week. Played 3 games of it just now and while it’s apparently pretty bad on PC, it’s decent on console. If only hand cannons were effective…

I saw there was some kind of ‘community summit’ with all of Your Favourite Content Creators this weekend

yeah, i heard through twitter that the general outlook was that the next dlc will be a bandaid and the one coming in the fall will “really change things.”

i just… don’t have the interest or endurance to go on this ride again, but i will always look fondly back on the early destiny days