i got brown noted by the destiny loading screen when i had e coli

like all complex lore related questions in destiny, the answer to all of your questions is: space magic

I would love to play some Destiny on the PS4, but will not be able to until tomorrow.

Iā€™m free during the GMT day time tomorrow(beyond that, we have six days for this to be a destiny thread until the open beta starts).

what if the fallen were lizards in cosplay all along

if theyā€™re gonna retcon anything I think the fanbase would be most comfortable with the classic cosplay lizard switch.

Is Jason Jones an actual Lizard Person?

Should I throw a hammer at Jason Jones?

shrug you should play destiny with us

not as much as you should hunt with us, but still

1 Like

Gonna say this: I got duped by destiny twice. :frowning:

oh thereā€™s another monhun beta? i didnā€™t get much time to play the last

i played some destiny tonight, i got ophidian aspect and a 335 masterworks trials scout (nameless midnight: but better)

and this ridiculous emote

Great Loot, thanks deej

i could play some (or even some d1?) on ps4, i miss you lot, but iā€™m definitely not buying another curse of osiris

2 Likes

this is why you need to buy monster hunter on PS4

yeah itā€™s japanese so itā€™s almost certainly going to run like shit on pc anyway

2 Likes

or even if it doesnā€™t run like shit itā€™ll have a hacking problem and god knows what else

this is already the case on 3DS so

to be fair nintendo platforms make android look secure

2 Likes

Mayhem is back:

Maybe Crucible will be fun as a solo player again now.

i think the hammers are made out of fire

Itā€™s actually kinda sad that in flailing around wildly trying to get people not to jump ship, Bungie has mostly been fucking up

https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/240599985

1 Like

What a garbage fire of a game

1 Like

youā€™d fit right in in the comments

On one hand, Bungie have been pretty embarrassing with how theyā€™re implementing and handling fixes and new things, but on the other hand, I think all of the recent fan discourse around D2 (speaking from the perspective of regularly visiting its subreddit) speaks to the rampant privilege of games consumers (or more specifically, games identitarians). I think, as some people have said before, the video creators/streamers in Destiny 2 kind of need it to be a games-as-service thing for their livelihood to continue, and I donā€™t have anything against that, but to see how far their influence goes in directing the D2 community has been so worrying. Itā€™s such a gross toxic place to be at the moment. Thereā€™s probably a number of people calling for bungie employees to get fired right now cos a parameter wasnā€™t coded properly on an item they paid for using space currencyā€¦ I think thereā€™s a dissonance between [the communityā€™s desire for bungie to do cool new interesting risky things] and [mobs forming when things arenā€™t implemented perfectly].

Anyway: Iā€™ve been playing some D2 and enjoying mindlessly shooting things while listening to podcasts.

7 Likes