i got brown noted by the destiny loading screen when i had e coli

yeah i hope this lives up to all of the hype, this is the first monster hunter on hardware i enjoy using since the ps2?

re: destiny this is definitely looking like the dark below 2, raid is tba and trials is probably cancelled

i promise mhw lives up to the hype

didn’t they say friday

edit: “As a note, there are some known issues that may provide players with a leg up in the competition. While we were not able to address these prior to release, we did not wish to postpone the availability of this content.”

???

oh maybe not

The Prometheus Lens Exotic Trace Rifle is currently impacted by an issue where the damage output is higher than intended.
Note: We’re addressing the issue as soon as we can. Trials of the Nine is still on this weekend.

xur’s sellin it

also you can tell your PS4 to download the mh beta now https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0102-CUSA09563_00-000000000000DEMO

Our router has died and I think I won’t make the MH beta :confounded:

get thee to a router-ry

without spoiling too much i’m having a peak at the raid lair now and you may be in for a pleasant surprise

yeah im playing it now and uh, yeah
it’s very pretty and the final boss is named after a uk retail chain

is it GAME?

CeX the VeX

LF3M Tesco, must be 330 must have Lens

3 Likes

HOPE YOU’RE HAVING FUN WITH YOUR NEW FRIENDS

2 Likes

mate you’re teaching me how to play monster hunter this weekend remember

2 Likes

YEAH GOOD THING THE PC VERSION DOESN’T HAVE A BETA I GUESS

jk luvu

2 Likes

some lfg randoms got world’s first, not any of the youtubers or streamers who moaned about the initial decision not to track it

6 Likes

Destroy Waitrose

I have made a psn chat for those interested in playing the beta with SBers! (It’s not live yet though)

I am ryebot on psn, please ping me if I have not added you (I don’t have everyone’s psn)

Also I’m playing the new d2 #content now with a laser beam and that new better devils fire sound is pretty good, having a premium time so far.

1 Like

My PSN name is anothergod and I’ll be monster Huntering like a newb all night

1 Like