i got brown noted by the destiny loading screen when i had e coli

I laughed at the part where a tooltip tells you to jump the gap with your sparrow before you get a chance to fail.

The campaign seems tuned to be picked up after the Red War campaign instead of at 270-300 power like most people playing it. I don’t mind making the campaign chill as long as PvP and the nightfall are around for when I’m in the mood to die. I think they’ve done a better job at the activity for any mood in D2.

I could have sworn they said there was a repeatable new coop activity tied to the Infinite Forest and assumed that it’d be open to play in after the campaign. Ideally I was hoping for something like chalice dungeons. Oh well. The premise is easily my favorite corner of the universe so far.

Re: general frustration, I’m not sure what would fix the game for most folks, but I do agree that the MTs seem to be incremental revenue rather than subsidizing the live team. In fall 2015 I thought we’d be getting small expansions like TDB and HOW (and COO) for free, and I don’t really see what the live team is doing besides turning weekend events on and off.

Destiny 2: Void Walk With Me

Are there many SB folk playing this on PS4 at the moment? I feel like hopping on this weekend and shooting some things in the Destiny engine, even though I spent my allotted “game funds” for this month on booster packs for a defunct card game from the 90s (and I want to get xenoblade?)

I need guidance.

yeah i’m playing, probably with a couple of the usual doofuses. i know it’s a very long shot but really i’d love to check out the raid lair this weekend

pc really decimated the ps4 population though, it’s looking grim ;_;

I am still on PS4, but yeah, the PC release really fucked over the PS4 base in the exact way I was worried it would. I should be down for Raid Stuffs on Sunday, definitely, or at least some strikes or whatever depending on how many people we get on.

same here

though

it is monster hunter 5 demo weekend

3 Likes

FUCK I FORGOT WELL SHIIIIT

feel like there’s nothing remotely as rough as arc burn omnigul from the first game and the time limits on normal are very relaxed so just leave prestige if you don’t care about the ~ aura ~

i’m not really sure what to say about this expac because the meat of it isn’t even out yet? i’m curious what a ‘shorter’ raid is going to look like when leviathan is already ~30 mins and if the new trace rifle is going to break trials

don’t get xenoblade

3 Likes

30 minutes for the whole thing? Would you mind elaborating?

Once the holidays roll around I’m tentatively interested in the Leviathan stuff but I watched the Giant Bomb team stream it and they (of comparable skill level to me) made it look like a grueling slog.

no it’s fun!

if you know what you’re doing it’s about 30 minutes, yeah

the prestige version of the final boss felt like a slog but there’s a ~Strat~ now

https://twitter.com/DeeJ_BNG/status/938447834365313024 hey i hope trials isn’t cancelled

so… we’re all playing monster hunter this weekend ??

1 Like

Yeah, I think probably. I should figure out how to DL it soon.

the preload starts tonight i believe

1 Like

I signed up for three months of plus and everything

hi everyone uh someone told me this was the monster hunter thread

5 Likes

if there’s one thing monster hunter and destiny fans can agree on, it’s wearing the boss’s ass as a hat

yes

2 Likes

this is now a monster hunter thread, post your friend codes