Den of Screenshots (Part 1)

Don’t feel like cropping those console watermarks out, so glad they did a photo mode though.

:flushed:

That last shot’s too much, mid battle not a cutscene. Pull my RE ENGINE!

3 Likes

being vain and linking to the lot of gran turismo screenshots i posted over in the racing game thread:

2 Likes

Easily the most fun I’ve had with a photo mode.

5 Likes

hell yeah

6 Likes

6 Likes

Gorgeous late game spoilery stuff:

8 Likes

End of a shadow

SEKIRO: LATE CUTS

7 Likes

11 Likes

12 Likes

the coolness and calmness of the void, the quiet reflection – john madden

6 Likes

Crusader of Centy

Crusader%20of%20Centy%20(USA)003
Crusader%20of%20Centy%20(USA)000
Crusader%20of%20Centy%20(USA)001

9 Likes

Look its Dark Souls 2: Scholar of The First Sin Edition, running on a laptop via 2013 Intel graphics at 720p with a bunch of settings turned down (but not all of them). But…it still looks like Dark Souls 2?!

6 Likes

last ngiht i unlocked biollante in ps4 godzilla. she dwarfs pretty much every other monster except mecha-king ghidorah, 2014 godzilla and destoroyah

also today i finally got my limited edition copy of sword and fairy 6 that i preordered on a whim a couple of months ago. there’s only 2000 of them! :open_mouth:
it doesn’t have the production values of japanese or western rpgs, but i’m still enjoying how it looks a lot. aesthetic beauty and large scale visual spectacles seem to be important parts of current chinese fantasy, based on this along with various comics, cartoons and toys i’ve seen. one of the loading screens shows what seems to be a big flying ship made of stone and grass, i’m looking forward to that

10 Likes

More laptop pics of Dark Souls 2

5 Likes

Majula is such an amazing looking place!

Edit: You ever low key hang out there just to listen to the music and relax?

2 Likes

Not specifically to relax. But I mean, its a big place with lots to look at and lots of screenshots to take (which will never be seen).

All 4 hub places have a great music piece.

I’m partial to The Nexus from Demon’s Souls and its music.

But I think Majula is easily #2 in the series for its music. And in terms of the place itself, I think its also hard to argue against the #2 spot, due to how large it is.

1 Like

This is a really weird text box I’m having a hard time deciphering the context, but the takeaway is that cops talking shit on leftists is a thing in the world of dragon quest.

5 Likes

Damn, now I really wanna know what the original Japanese was.

it may have been a mistranslation of 左道 which should probably be something more like ‘sinister ways’ with a sort of similar etymology. or they are just anti communists idk

3 Likes