Den of Screenshots (Part 1)

I need to know what that “Keep up, motherfucker!” screenshot is from.

gta san andreas (with yoshi bicycle and anime mods obviously)

4 Likes

You are a genius.

1 Like

7 Likes

someone please combine with this mod

1 Like

i was looking through my old FFXIV screenshots because i really want to play again.

i was very amused by this mask I got because it reminded me of some kind of fucked up Silence of the Lambs or Leatherface flesh mask or something. I found it very unsettling, and consequently, hilarious.

I was very determined to jump onto this sign, and I did, but then in my hubris, I fell.

since i didn’t have access to my OG account, i had to make a new one and a new character.

right before i stopped playing i had apparently changed her hairstyle to this one because it reminded me of that girl from Life is Strange.

i really liked this area because it reminded me of easter, but i couldn’t afford a house here. just like in real life.

i don’t care about fireworks at all in real life, but there’s something novel about hearing distant popping and then looking up at the sky in and seeing fireworks going off in a video game.

1 Like

:chart_with_downwards_trend:

2 Likes

6 Likes

This game has the weirdest reflection effects I have seen (which also completely disappear when playing in handheld mode

1 Like

Enough of the jokes in this land that I am having a good time especially if it has a low-rent Grandia style battle system. The central conceit of the story is creepy beyond all get out.

4 Likes

4 Likes

I swear I play other games, most just don’t offer photo modes.

7 Likes

13 Likes

3 Likes

sacrosancts:

6 Likes

I actually just finished Subnautica today too! Nice time capsule message. I really loved that reveal at the end. I found one over the course of my game and I still don’t know whether it came from another player. I left one myself. It contained three power cells and one ionic super power cell, along with a message from a fictional engineer marveling at alien battery technology.

Game totally rules, I’m glad you checked it out. You’re certainly better at taking screenshots than I am!

1 Like

3 Likes

what is this?

The 4th Penny Arcade Game. There are a lot of jokes. I had to skip the third one because it crashes on Windows 10.

It’s Zeboyd games, the micro-budget XBLIG developer of Cthulhu Saves the World and Cosmic Star Heroine; very much within their style.