Den of Screenshots (Part 1)

oh it’s @idiot

1 Like

0615%20-%20Contact%20(U)(Psyfer)__100430615%20-%20Contact%20(U)(Psyfer)__10647
0615%20-%20Contact%20(U)(Psyfer)__109210615%20-%20Contact%20(U)(Psyfer)__12727
I thought about a lot of things… like where I was, what I’d got myself into. I started to feel light-headed… and then, sleepy. I think I had a dream. A dream of being alone. I wanted someone– anyone, beside me… so I didn’t have to feel alone anymore.
0615%20-%20Contact%20(U)(Psyfer)__13227

12 Likes

10 Likes

I am Setsuna

7 Likes

And Setsuna is these baths.

1 Like

2 Likes

I took this.pic at a local bar, about 3 years ago. After Double Dragon 2’s attract mode:

5 Likes

will be very curious to hear your impressions of this thing

4 Likes

you know what’s even worse than nation states is that font

5 Likes

5 Likes

Bonus bs

5 Likes

What game is that?

after two hours i’d say there’s a lot of really, really cool looking stuff and movement feels great but i’m legit overwhelmed by the amount of systems, currencies etc. it throws at you and i have no idea what to do after the intro missions

Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army. Another offshoot series from mainline SMT, first of two games with this cast/setup. It’s a bit underwhelming as an action rpg but the setting’s fresh. Raidou’s just too slick and running around with a demon pet be Cool.

1 Like

It looks great upscaled as well!

1 Like

Yeah! I think this is 6x native res. I spent way too much time getting things extra pretty in widescreen

Even talking about it makes me want to waste another hour tweaking to the breaking point and back again :japanese_ogre:

1 Like

no man’s sky next

8 Likes

I need to give it another shot since I love the setting but random encounters not stopping even in town is some real psycho shit.

2 Likes

It’s their frequency I find annoying. Towns and other npc filled areas being occupied with enemies is ok with me, especially the idea of demon/spirit type creatures. But when you spend much of your time in large hubs running back and forth for dialogue and plot progression, constant 20-30 second battles become too interruptive.

1 Like