Den of Screenshots (Part 1)

Also reminds me I was going to put a secret giant moth goddess in the game I was making but never got that far

googling princess of moss got me this cool art

https://www.deviantart.com/mossbeast/art/Princess-of-moss-and-Princess-of-beetles-767574463

10 Likes

fucking around with shader settings, the models look decent but the environments look kind of shitty.

5 Likes

9 Likes

27 Likes

I appreciate the aesthetics of the front mission games more and more every time I come across them — not just the art style(s) but the graphic and thematic design as well. I really wanna sit down and play them all someday

5 Likes

Chocobo dungeon interior design

14 Likes

9 Likes

im on a character/profile naming rampage

4 Likes

13 Likes

Gandhara: Buddha no Seisen (Enix, PC-88)

508414-gandhara-buddha-no-seisen-pc-88-screenshot-intro 508417-gandhara-buddha-no-seisen-pc-88-screenshot-no-the-hero-is 508419-gandhara-buddha-no-seisen-pc-88-screenshot-fudo-looks-like
508420-gandhara-buddha-no-seisen-pc-88-screenshot-the-game-has-plenty
508425-gandhara-buddha-no-seisen-pc-88-screenshot-transition-between 508429-gandhara-buddha-no-seisen-pc-88-screenshot-mazes-monsters
508431-gandhara-buddha-no-seisen-pc-88-screenshot-high-level-hero 508432-gandhara-buddha-no-seisen-pc-88-screenshot-where-are-we-going
unnamed (4)

26 Likes

4 Likes

if these are your screenshots, pls write a guide or something

this is the kind of game that i can’t imagine having played growing up — having imagery and color palettes like this floating around in my head reminding me of childhood would be incredible. all those pinks…

1 Like

4 Likes

Wild Fang / Tecmo Knight (Tecmo, 1989)

15 Likes

my rampage is unending

9 Likes

23 Likes

ARCANUM: OF STEAMWORKS AND MAGICK OBSCRURA

8 Likes

13 Likes