Death Stranding 🐋

kojima update

6 Likes

of all the things to not show at e3, how could sony fuck up this bad

because it’s way too early; creating a brand new company and making a AAA game will take 4 and you’re Kojima will be 4 years at the least

13 Likes

why couldnt i be born in this universe

They figured out how to do that head transplant from the Phantom Pain marketing.

This is the true Project OGRE.

1 Like

2 Likes

do you think he uses them when he’s roleplaying as hannibal

1 Like
3 Likes

this is ridiculous

1 Like

Still no idea what pressing a button does during the running of this software. Making the character hold his breath? Toggling the blinking robot arm?

Diving the camera down Norman Reedus’ esophagus for the baby to give a gesture that indicates the player’s current health/status?

4 Likes

Gimme gameplay, kooky Kojima

I don’t think I have it in me to watch an 8 minute kojima trailer in 2017

How much do you think Team Kojima has spent on these cgi trailers that might not actually appear at any point in the game? It has to be in the millions by this point, right?

Oh my god this looks so great

1 Like

Unlike the last two trailers, I have a decent feeling this is part of the game–maybe even the start of the game. This happens a lot with Kojima trailers… MGS4 and Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain all had trailers that were literally just the opening cutscene, or a montage of early cutscenes. Also note that unlike the earlier trailers, this one was paced more like a cutscene and not a trailer (no licensed music, for example).

2 Likes

Even if it’s just a David Cage clunky adventure game thing it at least won’t be a David Cage thing

5 Likes

I mean, I was only about 70% paying attention to the video. But, I’m pretty sure there was some slowdown just before the first giant silhouette was seen. In other words, I think that they are at least rendering real time, in engine.

I find it a bit strange that the super noisy and constantly moving sensor things on their backs don’t attract attention. Otherwise, yeah I agree with Father.Torque. This looks great.