CYBER ARM / BLOX MAN'S

also hey it’s worth mentioning that we live in the same city and i’ll likely have more time than i’d know how to use over the summer anyway

we live in the same city???

or, well, the same metropolitan area or something. i live at asu

sorry, i hope that didn’t come off as weird! i just mention it because some people are more comfortable collaborating on stuff in person, or knowing that option is available, or w/e

1 Like

I would be stoked if there were SBers in Wisconsin :-\

tileset update:

graphics are proceeding accordingly, it sucks only having time to work on them while im at my day job though. things are too busy with the website to try and make time on my days off even tho I can squeeze a little work in here and there. one thing that is showing probably is that I really miss contras old bizarre h.r. giger aesthetic, so im really pushing hard fo rthat kind of vibe with the game. haven’t started on enemies yet but I have a decent idea of how they’ll work. no true design draft yet, but ive written some things to see if they stick. if I went with that template someone posted earlier, it would be

TITLE SCREEN SPLASH -> STAGE ONE BANNER -> STAGE ONE INTRO (not a cutscene like ninja gaiden, a cutscene like MMX)

1 Like