Coffee (Formerly Eternally Doomed (Formerly Nu-DOOM Murder Junkies (Formerly I played the Doom closed alpha on PS4)))

Oh yes, this is the good stuff. They so improved on the gameplay formula. I love that you now have three different methods to get resources; the glory kill for health, the chainsaw for ammo and the flamethrower for armor. That’s brilliant. And the enemy design looks like a giant leap as well. I love what they’ve done with their abilities. I just love Marty and Hugo. They know what’s up. Hugo especially. When he talks about games, other media and game design he sounds like someone from around here

Stoked to the max because it looks like Doom 2016 was just the warm up

2 Likes
2 Likes

51:50 is new if you’ve watched both previous videos

1 Like

I’m playing through Doom 2016 again on the chillest difficulty and I’m already yearning for everything they showed off for Eternal.

I played the multiplayer for the first time since it was released and I’m actually having a lot of fun. I had some cool matches in the “beginners only” lobby. When I went to the regular team deathmatch I couldn’t get a game going in several minutes.

Steamcharts tells me that nuDoom has more than twice the concurrent players than Champions but there’s no telling how many of those players are in multiplayer as far as I know…

1 Like

4 Likes
2 Likes

I love how he’s the Doomslayerslayer and then they only show him getting dunked on. I would have expected them to show how much of a threat he is but

2 Likes

1 Like

fine by me as this year is already stacked, but aren’t final fantasy, ori, and vampire already coming out in march?

1 Like

Plan to exclusively play Invasion Mode and Dark Souls some Doomguys

Q1 2020 is going 2b lit.

1 Like

Love a FY2019 Release.

3 Likes

This is the same day that Animal Crossing was delayed to

Coincidence?

Or worldwide tom nook summoning ritual?

2 Likes

Centered weapons are back.

7 Likes

centered weapons were also in doom 2016 but they had to patch it in, im glad they learned the folly of their ways

1 Like
4 Likes

whoa is this the first time doom 64 has gotten an official port?

ya

1 Like

siq

apparently they announced this last year lol oh well

I was just considering downloading Doom 64 EX but maybe I’ll wait for this version.