Casting Call for SNExploration 8 - Lord of the Rings Volume 1 of 1

Nope nevermind I’m busy Sunday too, turns out. Guess I’m missing another episode! Sorry to everybody!

hey that’s a pretty good reason to miss a podcast, congrats on the new gig!

1 Like

I somehow read this as “Courier is working for 8-4 now” and then it clicked

1 Like

I wish! Localization would be fun.

Courier is Bowser confirmed

1 Like

I voted for Power Piggs, but I have dutifully put on my reading glasses and dove into this epic tale of 1,000 wolves and the stoic, unmoving hobbit sidekicks who love them.

2 Likes

I, as usual, have not touched the game yet. I’ll be dumping some hours into it tomorrow and right before the cast, but I’ll also be bringing my extensive LotR knowledge (i.e. I have read the first half of the first book about 6 times) so that’s where my value is.

I closed the poll, Sunday at 10-12 Pacific is the time! @sleepysmiles @OneSecondBefore @Tulpa @shrug

Feel free to share your progress on the discord as well, it’s a good place to shitpost

I’m sorry guys but my internet is not fixed after all, i don’t think i can make it -_-

Aw bummer, was looking forward to having you on the cast again.

Next time for sure >:D

3 Likes

I uploaded this yesterday but did not update the thread!!! Thanks for reminding me onesecondbefore!!!

Also on itunes and snatcher and podgrinder and earblaster and all your favorite podcast delivering implementations.

This one gets wild, again!! Imagine Frodo carrying an uzi, and the gaffer doing really dank things in a cave. Cast your mind deep into the backstory of everyone’s favorite hobbit, Rod Baker, and his cohort Weez. Learn the connection between Goblins and togas (and generative powers???)

Thanks to @shrug @tulpa @OneSecondBefore for joining us, and as always thanks to @CourierRice for cohosting and generally keepin it real

4 Likes

I think maybe the Lobelia Sackville-Baggins game could be a tower defense thing where you defend your hole which is already filled with shit you’ve stolen from Bilbo.

2 Likes