Cartoons (Part 1)

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

good

2 Likes

That skeleton’s spent the time to make his skull and torso hover but not to make the rest of his joints do the same thing. His necromancer needs some talking to about consistency of magical constructs because maintenance of same gets more complex the more systems are overlaid on each other. This is basic dark magic!

1 Like

This show rules

1 Like

after now seeing that bear’s shirt, I apologize for not watching this show and all other forms of linear programming

(though I can’t see how you would heart HB since their episodes are the one with the godawful rap opening and)

ok i caught up to the show mostly (the last one i saw was the RPG World episode) and yeah, i really dig it now

i don’t think i’ve watched a cartoon since something like Invader Zim where it was obvious that the storyboard artists were having such a fun time playing with cartoon conventions

god bless austin walker

8 Likes

somehow in my watching of OK KO, i missed the episode where Jonathan Davis plays a nu-metal quoting villainous cactus, what the hell

this has been bumped up to Good Show

i remembered that bee and puppycat existed the other day. i’m a bit confused ab what happened to some episodes because they appear to be missing from yt now but, the ones i did see were charming and cute ( and a little dark, naturally ) i wish that CN or someone would’ve picked it up. it would’ve been a good alt for contra shitlord pple like me who don’t feel like watching steven universe.

It got picked up by the paid crunchy roll, if you didn’t know.

All of the cartoon hangover shows (bee and puppycat, bravest warriors, etc) are all on some dumb not free streaming service now instead of yt

I think alot of their stuff is now on the “Verve” service so they can try and get some package subscription money with Crunchyroll, Funi and some other niche channels.

every cartoon hangover show sucks tbh

1 Like

I liked bravest warriors for a while before youtube killed independent animation and they started giving it heavier scripts.

@Bee dang are you for real? i guess. . .that means it’ll be on a streaming site soon enough. i’ll buy a few comics and a plushie or something later.

@Khan yeah, i forgot what it’s called. i saw that too and i was just like ’ uh? ’ i understand that they need money tho. animation is expensive. ( off topic: haha, our icons match. i literally almost uploaded the one you have tho. i have so many jojo images saved. )

god, what a completely sad response lol
i don’t need these rainclouds
who hurt you?

1 Like

bee and puppycat and bravest warriors

for you, i will play the world’s most mahou shoujo violin. the notes streaming from the strings cause these super cute little clouds to form around your head and their tears are what make even more rain. tiny rain clouds mixing with other tiny rain clouds.

it will remind you of your ( obviously ) wounded spirit.

ps. the raindrops have frowny faces on them too. to match you.
to bond with you. so don’t be cold, okay?

ok

yes, yes @stavekoff, you are very happy in your sadness. obviously. but now that you have your cute friends of cloud and rain, maybe you can share all those fun and constructive comments with them, haha. you are now your own parade to rain on.