i got brown noted by the destiny loading screen when i had e coli

mods plz change my forum title to “strategic, renowned lifestyle partner” if that fits

1 Like

[quote]Hello,

We wanted to let you know that we’ve upgraded your order for Destiny 2 (PS4) (https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B06XTRJG7L), to the Salute Emote edition, “Destiny 2 with Salute Emote (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) (PS4)” (https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0747P2FTC ), at no extra cost.[/quote]

1 Like

this is all very unappealing

1 Like

It’s not new news, but the PC min/req specs are very modest. It’s almost like the game engine is from 2010.

Minimum specs:

CPU: Intel - Core i3-3250 / AMD - FX-4350
GPU: Nvidia - GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD - Radeon HD 7850 2GB
RAM: 6GB

Recommended specs:

CPU: Intel - Core i5-2400 / AMD - Ryzen R5 1600X
GPU: Nvidia - GeForce GTX 970 / AMD - Radeon R9 390
RAM: 8GB

Bodes well for a robust player base!

Even in Destiny 1 they never did much heavy lifting graphically, the game just has very strong art direction. I think it’s a smart way to go for a game of this type. I’ve probably said this multiple times but I think we’ve reached the point in games where we have enough “graphics”.

1 Like

This is the first time it feels like the music really took a hit post-Marty. It’s now stock Hans Zimmer major seventh schlock.

remember this

3 Likes

Well, OK, they can’t tell Paul no. But the trailer music is much less memorable than the Taken King music here:

The new trailer has every hollywood trailer thing: single plinky piano note at the beginning, BWAH, 8-7-8 “melody.”

The original score is full of pieces with more dynamic range than action games usually show (anything that’s an “excerpt from”) so it’s a bummer. I want the full thing O’Donnell wanted to release so bad.

wow, this game might actually have a story

yeah i just wanted an excuse to post that ridiculous macca vid again

destiny 1 sure did have some good music
the tune that plays when you pick up the sword in the crota fight was probably the best thing about tdb

1 Like

Um, Wailing Guitar in the final raid was the best musical moment, let’s be honest.

4 Likes

1 Like

you should get your title changed to “hope for the future - jaded mix”

5 Likes

so should we all

Oh man the humble code, so I can get a bungie code, to plug into the battle net code came, the hype is… present I guess?
Yeesh just give me one code the logistics of this is a nightmare.

they officially posted that EDZ video that got leaked.

gotta say that NPC guy has all the life and personality of a skyrim character.

looks like there’s lots more to do in patrol though.

it really does look stilted in places compared to other contemporary offerings, except it plays better than all of them, so yeah.

also there’s a 90 minute video of edz gameplay out there, i didn’t watch that but apparently there’s a screenshot that mentions a quest to get an arc subclass. the player is a warlock, so this could be an indication that all 9 subclasses are in the game after all?