i got brown noted by the destiny loading screen when i had e coli

That’s cold but also probably the right thing to do

this is really weird timing but i also have like 0 time right now, might be around at weekend but uh, I wouldn’t be opposed to putting it off and doing a blind run with y’all

I was pretty sour on leviathan at first but I’ve warmed to it, probably the most accessible / mechanically intuitive raid they’ve done

Yeah I think the new raid might not be happening till this weekend anyhow. We haven’t been able to get a group yet. So maybe even later than that.

good takes

curious they nerfed high cal. in the first game and it’s overpowered again here (this is why mida is top tier, not the radar lol)

2 Likes

Gonna be over here in Melbourne til November 3rd, so I won’t hold it against ya’ll if you get around to it before then (and before Mario fever).

did they actually cancel trials for two weeks? what was the reason? not a good look.

people figured out how to monty python silly walk emote thru walls lol

6 Likes

this game made my friends stop playing tekken 7 now we’re all bad at tekken again. i wish you could get exotics by winning in tekken 7

2 Likes

PC version coming out in a few days! Anything I should know about/avoid/go out of my way to do in the early game? I am someone basically new to the series.

avoid doing the ‘powerful gear’ milestones until you’re about 265, that’s about it (and not a big deal really)
warlock (specifically voidwalker) is probably the easiest class to play at the moment, very tanky and has a bunch of good support stuff
be careful about deleting weapons, unsure what the pvp meta will be on pc but if you get uriel’s gift or antiope-d, uh, don’t delete them

should i post the clan link for all the pc people? i just learned the clan stuff is cross-platform so new pc players will get the clan engrams earned on ps4

Thanks! I’ll write those tips down and heed them as I have proper context for what they mean!

Are there classes that are straight up awful right now? I’m not particularly worried about easy to play, but I don’t know how this game is regarding shit like “class x is useless right now so we don’t want you in our group”

you can’t go wrong at class selection, each class has three ‘subclasses’ you unlock over the course of the campaign and can switch between any time, the only straight up awful one is arcstrider for hunters

and really the only activity you’d have to think that much about team class composition is the hard version of the raid which isn’t even going to be available on pc for the first couple of weeks and only just launched on console a few days back

also join a clan asap, you get a bunch of bonus loot each week if anyone in your clan completes certain activities (and these are apparently platform agnostic, so if the ps4 gang finish the raid one week you’re getting the raid clan engram on pc)

i’ll post a link to the sb clan later

hey
https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=265427

1 Like

oh this cross-platform clan situation is great i love it, everybody join up YES

I bought this shit and I’m preloading this shit right now! Shiiiiiit!!!

and I sent a clan join request. please accept my humble ass

I expect everyone to show up in full force tomorrow! Let’s meet up on sb discord and play this gaaaaame!

Launch time for your region: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Destiny+2+Launch+on+PC&iso=20171024T10&p1=5154

done, approved all the new requests

i was actually considering making a discord for this, we’ve been using the nasty psn messages app to organise stuff on ps4 but hey I idle in the sb one already

yeah I don’t know, could be good to have a separate one or it might be unnecessary. I guess if there are a lot of destiny players it could get a bit annoying in the sb discord. or maybe people don’t mind. I’m guessing the latter, as it’s pretty relaxed.

i’ve never felt like i’ve particularly meshed with the sb discord so i tend not to go there too much, i wouldn’t mind a separate sb destiny discord thing, but maybe that would just further fragment us