i got brown noted by the destiny loading screen when i had e coli

it’s pretty much a y1 felwinter’s lie

you get two shots with the first upgrade, assuming another when the last quest step is doable (finish the prestige raid)

but yeah this is totally wrong, uriel’s is a hard counter

also gets stomped by the last hope/antiope freaksquad, and focusing on using those is v viable

1 Like

This game is such a mess. I dislike so much about it and yet I still want to buy it. I probably will and it’s going to be as big a regret as Overwatch was for me. I’m just… please stand by me in this troubling time, SB. Play this stupid game with me on PC so I don’t hate myself too much.

1 Like

I thought the first game was a bit rubbish until I played vault of glass and now I have a destiny apologist title

want to play it on pc but… are there 6 sb people up for raiding and stuff? feel like this would be even more miserable than the first solo

I’m getting it on PC

I’m on PC as well, already bought. I know @Godamn_Milkman is too. I can’t promise loads of time to play but I’ll do my best!!! pls carry this newb

1 Like

we should have a night/guild thing going

I’m on PC with my brother and partner as well. I’m not sure if Leviathan is in the cards for me, but I love strikes.

Presteige Leviathan launches tomorrow on Ps4 so anyone ready for that? I should be free all day.

1 Like

gonna be out of town until monday ;_;

i encourage pmods to get in there without me, of course, though somebody better stream w/chat audio and make sure it’s archived or whatever

Maybe relevant to this thread?

Wouldn’t work for Destiny because all purchases are entirely cosmetic?

Also Rolling Stone is asking as if this is in use in Activision games right now, whereas usually tech patents end up being made years before manifesting themselves in a real product.

It’s interesting to read about this, but when I do matchmaking activities in Destiny I don’t even notice how other players look like D:

I didn’t know that about patents, but I assume something similar could be done with cosmetics. Maybe you load into a strike next to someone’s sweet eververse ship? I think the pull to make a purchase would be less, but maybe the second or third time you see that ship you want you roll the dice on a bright engram.

It’s also weird that that article mentions shaders as hard to find, when I have regularly had ot delete the lower rarity ones because my inventory has been full.

Also bright engrams can always just be earned, and they give away 3 per character per week really easily, so I have not been tempted to buy them at all.

eververse has possibly the only attractive hunter cloak

bright engrams pop very regularly and dismantling all those legendary sparrows gives you a fair bit of the ~microtransaction currency~ without paying anything

i’d probably buy mods from eververse though :confused:

I’m also gonna be Destiny-less for a couple of weeks, but please, defo go ahead. Then maybe me and @bib can organise a semi-blind run some time down the line :’)

1 Like

I got the white PS4 Destiny 2 bundle for $400 and sold the game on eBay for $60. Rock.